Corsa sport 14866 long term, towing reviews

Drone and V4 chop are minimal to none.  I do keep the transmission in M7 until doing 68mph or more on the expressway than manually shift to 8th gear.   For the buck the 12909 is a great mod.  I am around $155 into mine including labor taking into account a 20% off Advance Auto coupon. 

I  have the DB series by Corsa on my 2011, which is the corsa sport with cheaper stainless steel,  and obviuosly not AFM, but there is NO DRONE at all anywhere in the RPM range, towing or not...YES there is exhaust sound in the cab under load, but its NOT DRONE...Theres a big difference between drone and plain exhaust sound...

IMHO Corsa is the best sounding exhaust ever made for any vehicle...I cant wait to put mine on the 2018

I  have the DB series by Corsa on my 2011, which is the corsa sport with cheaper stainless steel,  and obviuosly not AFM, but there is NO DRONE at all anywhere in the RPM range, towing or not...YES there is exhaust sound in the cab under load, but its NOT DRONE...Theres a big difference between drone and plain exhaust sound...

IMHO Corsa is the best sounding exhaust ever made for any vehicle...I cant wait to put mine on the 2018
Is the DB series the same as the sport sound wise just lower grade of stainless steel?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, SirenRed16 said:

Is the DB series the same as the sport sound wise just lower grade of stainless steel?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

As far as I know ... yes, although I have come to think that the DB uses an actual Corsa Sport muffler, as the muffler is the only part of the exhaust that doesn't have surface rust on it...tail pipes and mid pipe have some light surface rusting from the lower grade stainless, but the muffler is shiny as new.

Sound wise, yes its the same as a regular Corsa Sport.

Archived