2018 Silverado 17” Wheels

Would wheels from a 2018 Silverado Texas Edition fit on my 2015 Silverado? Both 6 lug. Also, what size lug nuts would I need? My 2015 has covered lug nuts and are ugly, the 2018 lug nuts are exposed but wheels don’t include lug nuts. 

I believe so, chevy has had the same bolt pattern forever. 2015 to current are all same frame etc, just diff front end grills. by some lug nuts at Les Scwab or American tires or even Big O

23 hours ago, mike51705 said:

Would wheels from a 2018 Silverado Texas Edition fit on my 2015 Silverado? Both 6 lug. Also, what size lug nuts would I need? My 2015 has covered lug nuts and are ugly, the 2018 lug nuts are exposed but wheels don’t include lug nuts. 

Yes they will fit. Lugs are 14 X 1.5 I think.

get some lug nuts at a local tire store, they know what to give ya, yes wheels will fit.. 2014 through 2018 identical everything... almost, some trim, minor body and odd bolt in the frame etc

• 2 weeks later...

They worked like a charm. The only snag was having to have the TPMS reprogrammed at the dealer because the error light came on. Got it done when I got my oil change/tire rotation at no extra charge. Cheers!

D7867E40-4ACC-46F6-95D2-9E2C2236460C.jpeg

13 minutes ago, mike51705 said:

They worked like a charm. The only snag was having to have the TPMS reprogrammed at the dealer because the error light came on. Got it done when I got my oil change/tire rotation at no extra charge. Cheers!

Looks great!

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:55 PM, mike51705 said:

How much did those wheels cost you, and did they come with tires?  Thanks

54 minutes ago, Sal214OC said:

How much did those wheels cost you, and did they come with tires?  Thanks

I bought these off a Facebook Classifieds group. Paid $400 for rims and tires, they were brand new take offs from a 2018. The guy took these off to put 26’s on. Not sure where you live but I come across great deals on these classifieds. 

Just now, mike51705 said:

I bought these off a Facebook Classifieds group. Paid $400 for rims and tires, they were brand new take offs from a 2018. The guy took these off to put 26’s on. Not sure where you live but I come across great deals on these classifieds. 

I was asking because I am looking to upgrade to some 20" Texas Edition 5 spoke polished rims and wanted to know how much my stock rims are worth. I live in Dallas Tex-ico, Half Texas and more Mexico.

Thanks

Archived