Anyone else want the bed storage?

GM just needs to bring back the Avalanche already!  I'd be one of the first in line to purchase an addition to my 2007.  I like the High Desert package as it is the closest thing to the Avalanche, however I still want the mid-gate.  Is GM going to offer a package like the High Desert on the 2019 trucks complete with hard tonneau and bed side storage accessible with the tonneau panels in place?  From the bed storage pictures I've seen, a tonneau will block access to the bed side storage compartments.

• Like 1

GM just needs to bring back the Avalanche already!  I'd be one of the first in line to purchase an addition to my 2007.  I like the High Desert package as it is the closest thing to the Avalanche, however I still want the mid-gate.  Is GM going to offer a package like the High Desert on the 2019 trucks complete with hard tonneau and bed side storage accessible with the tonneau panels in place?  From the bed storage pictures I've seen, a tonneau will block access to the bed side storage compartments.
I agree 100%, but I wonder how much it would cost to add these parts. They wouldnt discount the high desert models nearly as much last summer, and most were close to 70k. Still didnt ride as nice as the real thing, and wouldnt fit in my garage anyway...

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Pretty great use of space but, violates one of my cardinal rules: NEVER load anything over the side of the bed rails of my truck ... Don't want to scratch the side of my bed.... I like the swing case concept a little better that undercover offers...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Imcrazy said:

Pretty great use of space but, violates one of my cardinal rules: NEVER load anything over the side of the bed rails of my truck ... Don't want to scratch the side of my bed.... I like the swing case concept a little better that undercover offers...

x2

Edited by DONWT15

• 11 months later...
On 3/25/2018 at 10:23 PM, Tdotsfinest said:

I thought these boxes were fantastic too...until I realized that they cover all of the tie down hooks and divider slots in the bed. I usually have a piece of 2x10 across the rear divider slots to keep my hard hat, work jackets and boxes with all of my work papers close to the tailgate and out of the cab. I’d love these if they came in shorter lengths, perhaps only above and in front of the wheel wells so the divider slots and tie downs can be kept accessible. 

what do u mean divider slots ? can you use a piece of lumber ? never noticed that lol