Motofab 3” front 2” rear leveling/lift kit fitting 35x12.50-20?

I’ve been looking thru forums for the last week and was just wondering if anyone is running a Motofab 3” front 2” rear lift/leveling kit with 35x12.50/20s... I’ve seen a few trucks with 35s but curious about how much trimming/ rubbing there is... I really want to run 35 toyo open country mts or something very similar... any help and pics would be greatly appreciated... I have a 2015 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4 crew cab, again thanks for any help or advice.

If you don't want to turn or hit a bump they will fit. My 33x12.5's rub sway-bar and UCA with a 3" front and 2.5" rear. Maybe if you had new UCA's, the perfect offset, non-aggressive sidewall, and weren't afraid to trim plastic you might make it work. I have never personally seen it. In my small town there are at least 20 leveled K2's and a 33x12.5 is the biggest I have seen without at least a 4" suspension lift.   

Bit the bullet and bought a set of 35x12.50r20 Achilles Desert Hawk XMTs... fit great but barely rub the wheel liners at full lock... nothing I can’t live with and work on trimming or tying back

DBB88789-6F2E-42CD-8041-0D312665B610.jpeg

• Like 2

I am... I was hesitant about the 35s, but they fit with minimal rub. I feel like the truck looks a lot beter now
Looks really good how's the angles on the ball joints and CV axles?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...