Level, lift and rear block ?'s

I currently have my 15 Sierra with a RC 2" front level and a 1.5" zone body lift.

Id like to get a little more height in the rear - would there be any down side, or could I even add a motofab 1" lift block in the rear (2" block)?  That would give it a 3/4" lift over the stock 1 1/4" block.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

i have the bilstein 5100 with front at max height. Looks pretty leveled. Can i list both ends up by 2 more inches with blocks?

Will that affect anything? I just want couple more inches of lift for looks. I know an alignment will be needed at the very least and adjusting my headligths again.

12 hours ago, Ozer said:

i have the bilstein 5100 with front at max height. Looks pretty leveled. Can i list both ends up by 2 more inches with blocks?

Will that affect anything? I just want couple more inches of lift for looks. I know an alignment will be needed at the very least and adjusting my headligths again.

Adding 2" to the back won't be a big deal but adding 2 more inches to the front I wouldn't do.  Especially if you've got stamped steel control arms.  That would be 4 inches lifted with your front diff in the factory location.  Your CVS would be stressed (if you've got 4wd) and your ballpoint angles would be extreme

On 29/03/2018 at 2:24 PM, RK44 said:

I currently have my 15 Sierra with a RC 2" front level and a 1.5" zone body lift.

Id like to get a little more height in the rear - would there be any down side, or could I even add a motofab 1" lift block in the rear (2" block)?  That would give it a 3/4" lift over the stock 1 1/4" block.

Thanks

I've thought about the zone 1.5

Is it noticeable gap in your rear wheel wells or not too bad

Yeah, everyone said it was a simple lift, but it was a good 7 hours in a shop with every tool known to man to make the job easier.  I wouldn't do it again.  I would just go with a 4-6" suspension lift.

As far as the gap, its noticeable but I have husky wheel liners on in now and you don't see any of that at all.  The wheel liners cover up any gap youd have Id guess up to a 3" body lift.  Probably the best thing Ive bought while doing levels and lifts.  But I do like the truck as it sits now.  I never wanted it too high, and Ive gained about 4" in the front and 3" in the rear.  Measurements from ground to fender are 40.5" front, 42.5" rear.