Where can I get a LTZ center console for the jump seat swap??

This is proving very difficult to find!  Even the local 4 Junk yards...  why is this?

I need black leather 2016 or 2017 center console to replace the jumpseat console.

55 minutes ago, MRob said:

This is proving very difficult to find!  Even the local 4 Junk yards...  why is this?

I need black leather 2016 or 2017 center console to replace the jumpseat console.

Craigslist, Ebay, offerup, any of the many gm parts websites, gm dealer.  gmpartsdirect.com seems to be a popular one.  car-part.com is also popular for salvage ones.

You will need a custom harness, to go a long with console.  You can get that from a member here.  His name is @pgamboa. Good luck hope you find what your looking for. Also check out these threads, if you haven't already. 

Edited by 2017_whitez71

1 hour ago, 2017_whitez71 said:

@pgamboa

Yes sir!  Precisely why I want to get one!  LOL!  I've read through his entire thread and watched the videos.  It looks super nice and that's what I wanted, but didn't want to drop the additional 40k for the center console!  (so I exaggerate).  

But yes, this has me jones'n do do this!  Just need to find a console! :)

Thanks!  will keep you posted!

12 hours ago, Lsufan03 said:

@2017_whitez71GMPARTSDIRECT.com....you will have to piece it together but I just did this and got everything I needed to swap my jumpseat console out for a full console.

Thank you for your help!!  

Would it be possible to get a screen shot of your order?  There are a billion and a half parts there to order... yikes!!  

PM me if that's better.   What was your end cost?

keep an eye out at junk yards. use Car-part.com and search there. Don't just jump to the console option, look at the trucks that say they have jumpseats as well. I found a Cocoa console from a 2015 that i used in my 17. i only have $265 in it shipped.

• 6 months later...
4 hours ago, Vinnie Cantacessi said:

I have an LTZ center console brand new either for sale or trade for a black leather jump seat

How much and is it a charging console? I know a local guy that may want it

4 minutes ago, Vinnie Cantacessi said:

Yeah it is the charging console lid. Does he have a leather jump seat by chance?

Work truck jump seat.  I dont think any trucks came with a leather jump seat. only work truck grey or LT black

Edited by Nasty

1 minute ago, Vinnie Cantacessi said:

Yeah you can get a bench seat in leather. That was the other truck I was looking at.

Ive never heard of a leather jump seat.  But maybe ill try to find one and trade you