Where can I get a LTZ center console for the jump seat swap??

24 minutes ago, 14 Silvy said:

Yep you can get the upper trim that comes with cupholder for 151.66 on gm parts direct part number is 23467113. Then just change the 3 usb hub out for your 2 usb hub in your console now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Was looking at keeping the 3 USBs, may have to have @pgamboa set me up one adapter.

36 minutes ago, Enough said:

Ravenkeeper,

Like Silvy suggests, why not just get the earlier upper trim piece with the moveable cupholder ?  I just did it to the console I got on Craigslist that had the fixed cup holder.

Takes less than 30 minutes including swapping out the front panel with the plug ins.

Swapping out the charging module in the console lid to the new Q1 module takes about the same amount of time. New Iphone XR charges great with even with the case on !

1 hour ago, Ravenkeeper said:

That's what I was thinking after I stumbled across something along that line in the Chevy Accessories Store, a little bit ago.  I may just end up doing that.  See the second and third pictures, when it comes up.

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/2018/Chevrolet/Silverado 1500/interior-trim-kit-in-synthesis-23147678?categoryId=98036

Ravenkeeper,

Upper link is for the cup holder. $59.95

Lower link is for the upper trim panel. $89.95

The seller that has the trim panel has them in different trim colors.

OEM parts "out of box". Both for $150.00.

You can probably use your old CB and Scanner mounts.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-GM-2016-17-Chevy-Silverado-Sierra-Black-Carbon-Cup-Holder-Assembly-23495227/142756501677?hash=item213cf358ad:g:aMUAAOSwtdVa0N4g:rk:12:pf:0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Factory-New-GM-Front-Center-Console-Trim-Panel-Tray-Synthesis-22995106/131529956924?fits=Year%3A2014&hash=item1e9fcbde3c:g:PSsAAOSw3xJVcfvx:rk:8:pf:0

On 10/19/2018 at 9:41 AM, Vinnie Cantacessi said:

I have an LTZ center console brand new either for sale or trade for a black leather jump seat

I have a black leather jump seat and would love to trade for your center console! Still have it??

18 hours ago, Ravenkeeper said:

Was looking at keeping the 3 USBs, may have to have @pgamboa set me up one adapter.

No need for an adapter. The front panel with the plugs-ins is easily removable. Change the trim piece and swap out whatever it comes with for the front panel you already have. 

On 4/10/2018 at 1:38 AM, Lsufan03 said:

@2017_whitez71GMPARTSDIRECT.com....you will have to piece it together but I just did this and got everything I needed to swap my jumpseat console out for a full console.

Yeah can you post the part various part numbers you ordered to accomplish that? Also what did you that cost you?

• 6 months later...
On 6/8/2019 at 11:51 PM, Khalid123 said:

Anyone have the center console that i could buy? Months of searching in junkyards nothin is there

That's been my frustration, but I'm not giving up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Question. Will a center console fit in a double cab?? I have a 2014 Lt trim z71 double cab and thinkin of switching out for the after console if it will work. 

Sure will they will fit reg cab double cab and crew cab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 8:00 PM, Jeramya Mouton said:

Question. Will a center console fit in a double cab?? I have a 2014 Lt trim z71 double cab and thinkin of switching out for the after console if it will work. 

On 10/26/2019 at 11:04 PM, 14 Silvy said:

Sure will they will fit reg cab double cab and crew cab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forget where I saw someone with a regular cab, put in a center console.