Got a scare from the gas station

17SLE

About 8 years ago we had a gas station near me the guy working somehow Accidentally change the price of 87 octane from I want to say it was around. $2.00  to $.40 and It’s spread like wild fire there was cars were lined up around the block to the point that the police had to come and shut the gas station down Because there was so many people blocking the roads and traffic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:08 PM, 17SLE said:

Hey everyone,

Just thought I should share this, I thought it was funny. Anyway, I was driving by my local texaco the other night, and I wanted to die. I noticed gas prices had gone up from $3.63 to $3.69 at other gas stations, however when I drove by texaco it was $3.99 for regular. At that point it hit me that my wallet would cry because I run 93 octane in my truck. But as I drove by the next morning and looked at the gas station it was priced correctly at $3.69, I couldn't help but think that someone got in some sort of trouble for making them lose out on business.

If you are scared of Gas Prices, have you checked window stickers on the new 2019 T1 GM trucks?

Might be time for you to research a Prius :thumbs:

4 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

If you are scared of Gas Prices, have you checked window stickers on the new 2019 T1 GM trucks?

Might be time for you to research a Prius :thumbs:

Guess you didn't get the humor in my post... But hey, interpret things how you'd like. The post was a simple case of The gas station messed up, not that I don't want to pay gas prices. I live in Hawaii, I pay a premium price on everything. :thumbs:

Well, it's been a while since I've even looked at this page as I just posted about the gas station making an error. Now we are currently at $4.01 for regular and $4.32 for premium. Diesel is currently sitting at $4.19 as well.