Get Ready! 2019 Silverado/Sierra Ordering Starts Soon!

Zane

2019SilveradoSierra_GroupCoverApril2018.png

Zane Merva

Executive Editor, GM-Trucks.com

4/12/2018

Thanks to a tip by a forum member, we now know exactly when we can start ordering a new 2019 Silverado or Sierra. Or at least, when dealers can start to submit orders.

So when can your local Chevy or GMC dealer get your 2019 order processed? The answer isn't one date... it's a couple. And it depends on if you want a Crew Cab or a Double Cab. 

If you want a Crew Cab

You're in luck. These are being ordered and produced first. Fleet orders start in a few days on April 26th. Retail orders through the Dealer Order Submission Process or DOSP start May 17th. Production is still undetermined with Quarter 3 (July/August/September) being listed for when the first saleable trucks will roll off the line. 

If you want a Double Cab

You're going to have to wait a few more months. Fleet orders start June 21st. The initial DOSP will begin August 16th and production is estimated in Quarter 4 (October/November/December). 

If you want a Regular Cab

You're really out of luck. All regular cab ordering and production is TBD. At this rate, don't expect any regular cab ordering or delivery at least until late late 2018 or early 2019. 

Stay Up To Date!

Bookmark our Official ordering, production & delivery thread for the 2019 Silverado / Sierra

• Zane changed the title to Get Ready! 2019 Silverado/Sierra Ordering Starts Soon!

I'll be ticked I'd the 5.3 makes as much power as the 6.2 does now because there's no way the wide will go for me trading in again. My 2015 is starting to feel old already lol. Not really but there's a couple rattles and a mysterious front end clunk. I really hate when a new vehicle starts getting those because it doesn't get any better.
Although I'd accept someone putting a 4" lift and nice Method wheels on it to stave off the new truck bug. Oh and a twin turbo or supercharger.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

On 4/12/2018 at 2:33 PM, strickland604 said:

Cost would be nice.  I would like to order one but I first will need to know the price.  I will not order one and be at the mercy of the dealer when it comes in.

lol

Here in BC Canada they buy houses which haven't even been build yet.

And you're chicken out of a 50K truck? ;)

so long

j-ten-ner

On 4/12/2018 at 4:33 PM, strickland604 said:

Cost would be nice.  I would like to order one but I first will need to know the price.  I will not order one and be at the mercy of the dealer when it comes in.

Just order like everyone else does. Invoice minus incentives with the option to back out at no cost.