Zane

Get Ready! 2019 Silverado/Sierra Ordering Starts Soon!

I really hope you order and delivery dates are correct and Mike Davenports are not cuz it will suck if i have to wait till next january to get a 2019!!!

19 hours ago, onmytab said:

I really hope you order and delivery dates are correct and Mike Davenports are not cuz it will suck if i have to wait till next january to get a 2019!!!

Both GMC and Chevy's websites state arriving fall 2018.  This date has even be stated in interviews.  Gm plans on launching the Crew Cabs this fall followed by the double and standard cabs which are scheduled for the beginning of next year.  I guess this is all subject to change but I have yet to here anything about the fall delivery of the Crew Cabs being changed by GM.

Any line on what factories each model will each be built at?

Very nice looking trucks. I hope they have new technology, power and bells/whistles for the competition!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By dphel27
      I just purchased a 2019 Silverado and installed the Chevy Hard Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover over the weekend. I followed everything as per the installation instructions and am having a problem with one of the latches. Each of the slam latches are fully engaged when I close the cab end, and tail end of the tonneau cover. I also have the slam latches up against the driver and passenger side rails as per the diagram. 

The problem that I’m having is as I’m driving the driver side / cab end slam latch keeps coming unlatched. Anybody have any experience with this or know what may be causing this to happen? 

Also is it normal to only have  two stationary clamps, and the 4 slam latches to secure the tonneau cover to the bed? 

My fear is having two slam latches come unlatched while driving which may lead to the tonneau cover flying off the bed. 

Thanks

Dan 
    • By rae185
      Im just curious how every one is mounting lights on 2017 - 2018 silverado 1500's? 

Photos and links would be great thanks!
    • By WhiteAmerica
      I have a 2014 Chevy Silverado Z71 with the 5.3L engine and long story short the exhaust set up i have is i cut everything after the CATs and put a single chamber Flowmaster super 10 and dumped it off right before the axle. I am trying to find a solution to the horrible drone i experience around 1700-2000 RPMs and the "helicopter" sound I experience when the engine switches into 4 cylinder mode. I still have the factory section of the exhaust i cut off which has the flapper which I am wondering if putting the flapper back in would solve the helicopter sound as well as fix the drone? I'm mediocre when it comes to knowledge when it comes to exhaust at best so i have no idea what it would take. What would it take/what is the best solution to make my exhaust remain loud when i get on it but not be annoying as heck in the cab when i am at speed and on the freeway? Thanks for your time in advance!
    • By GhanemsSierra
      Hi Guys, i got a 2016 4wd GMC sierra and it has stock suspension and it rides really bad the oem shocks are very soft and whenever i hit a bump the front keeps bouncing. so what do you guys recommend i'm trying to do a 4/6 drop if it is possible and replace the shocks with stiffer shocks why do you guys think ? which lowering kit and shocks should i get ?
      Thanks

here is a side pic of the truck
    • By SpeedyV
      ***EDIT: Now that we've listed this truck for sale in a few places online, we've lowered the price to $10,900 OBO!***

All - I've finally decided to let go of my '03 GMC 1500HD.  This has been a great truck for me, but I have one more vehicle than I have garage bays, and I don't want to leave it sitting outside.

This truck is loaded (see my signature), and I have kept detailed records since purchasing it in 2010.  I bought it with 91K miles, and I'm selling with 170K.  I average 6-7K per year with it over the past few years, and it's a garage queen.  It has spent most of its life in Texas and is completely rust-free, with no irreversible modifications.  The engine, transmission, auto 4WD, and Quadrasteer systems are all rock-solid.

I can provide much more information on request, but I am reaching out to the forum to see if anyone is specifically looking for a good Quadrasteer truck.  We're asking $10,900 OBO, and I have an offer on the table a little north of $10K right now.  I can let it go for that, but I'm open to a better offer from someone that will appreciate the unique features of this truck.

Thanks in advance for having a look!