Agri-Cover LOMAX Tri-Fold Bed Cover Giveaway

Zane

Large-Image-1[1].jpg

GM-Trucks.com and Agri-Cover, Inc. are teaming up to give away a trio of LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Bed Covers. One to three GM-Trucks.com visitors!

It's very easy to enter, extremely informal, and costs NOTHING. Just read through our rules, look over a few questions, post your honest answers to this thread, and three respective winners will be announced on May 1st, 2018 

Product Description - What We're Giving Away
THREE (3) – LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Covers

• ONE (1) 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5’ 8” Box 
  • ONE (1) 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 6’ 6” Box
  • ONE (1) 15-ON Colorado/Canyon 5’ Box

The ultra low profile design and textured matte black finish merge seamlessly with your truck for a simply irresistible appearance. Engineered with performance in mind, the LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Cover features a water-shedding design and is easy to remove and reinstall.

• Easy to operate
  • Weathertight seal, no gutters or drains
  • Strong yet lightweight
  • Integrated storage clips
  • Simple, quick installation

https://www.lomaxcovers.com/

Large-Image-3[1].jpg

The Giveaway Rules

• No purchase necessary. 
  • To be considered, post your honest answers to the questions below, in this thread.
  • Any incomplete or illegible responses will be disqualified.
  • You must also be willing to post a review, before/after pictures, and install impressions.
  • Users may only submit one set of answers.
  • Moderators/Admins/Staff are not eligible.
  • This giveaway thread will close April 30th at 11:59pm eastern. 
  • On May 1st, 2018 Agri-Cover, Inc. will choose 3 winners, one for each cover, out of all completed and valid responses. 

The Giveaway Questions

1. Which cover are you entering to win? 
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?
  5. What do you use your truck for?

Large-Image-5[1].jpg

Large-Image-7[1].jpg

1. Which cover are you entering to win?            ONE (1) 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 6’ 6” Box
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? Cause the Rolex one I thought was so great, isn’t so great in the winter. Time for a change.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Durability, and ease of use in the winter.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? Rolex, cause it sucks in the winter !!
  5. What do you use your truck for? LOL, hockey equipment and hockey equipment. ?

I am entering to win the Lomax Hard Tri-fold bed cover for the Colorado/Canyon 5’ Box. This cover is perfect for my truck for two reasons. First of all, I don't currently have a cover and I really could use one. And second, this cover is extremely low profile and appears to be very simple to install and use. I like the water tight seal that this cover creates and have several applications for that concept. I purchased my ZR2 last summer and have not yet bought a cover for it. I use my truck for work and for play. I am an avid sportsman and do a lot of hunting and fishing. I spend a fair amount of time in the mud going to and from my hunting and fishing spots. Keeping gear clean and dry is a must and there is only so much room inside of the truck to accomplish this. Having the Lomax tribute-fold bed cover would really make my adventures safer and more convenient.

1. 14+ Chevy Full Size 1500 6' 6" Box.

2. I have an all black crew cab that I occasionally use for hauling, but that is mostly used for family trips and outings. The LOMAX cover would be perfect for my truck because it would blend in with the black, stealthy look I'm going for, but mostly because it would allow us to haul our twins' stroller and other items around regardless of the weather. I've also added under rail bed lights which would be put to good use.

3. Durability and weathertight sealing is important. Also is the ability to fold it back to accommodate larger loads on occasion. I like that it is low profile and doesn't detract from the appearance of the truck.

4. I do not currently have a tonneau cover on my truck.

5. I primarily use the truck for errands and outings with the family. Being that I live in Washington State it would be nice to be able to transport items without worrying about it getting wet.

1. Which cover are you entering to win?  K2XX Shortbed
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?  It appears very nice, almost flush - what I always look for on a topper. I want a topper that is practically invisible when installed.  I also love that it has a easy removal feature for a full open bed!
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?   Being flush to the top, and durable.  Minimal leaks.  Does not consume space inside the bed (such as roll n lock box)
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?  Yes, Revolver X2.  I've had it for a bit over a year and I am having major issues with it.  The vinyl on the top of the revolver is cracking.  It leaks bad around the edges.  The felt fabric inside the top has fell off and when I try to close the revolver, my fingers get pinched without the felt cover in place. I take great care of it, and it's failing me.  I have been casually looking for a replacement and this looks like it fits the bill. 
  5. What do you use your truck for?   Basically everything.  Work, pleasure, motorsports, outdoor recreation, etc.

My current top - pic recently taken, would love to swap it out  (see how the rubber on the edges are bumpy - that allows water intrusion, and see the first 2 lines are more obvious than the rest - that's cracked vinyl).

26841478_10213679168047493_4390309894635

This is the typical camping trip load, I need a better top to protect the contents.

26685256_10213679116086194_6658955772726

Edited by Robopie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zane said:
  • Which cover are you entering to win? 
  • Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?
  • What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?
  • Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?
  • What do you use your truck for?

I have a 2018 Silverado SSV ordered (since February) to use as a work/personal/law enforcement vehicle, expected build date of 04/30/18.  I plan to put a folding tonneau cover on to secure work equipment in the bed area and to keep the equipment dry and safe.  

I am entering to win ONE (1) 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5’ 8” Box

The LOMAX would be perfect for keeping work equipment safe and dry.

The security and dry storage offered by a hard tonneau are the most important features to me.

No, not on my current truck but plan to on my ordered truck once it arrives.

This pickup will be my personally owned vehicle used for hauling kayaks, fishing gear, and hunting gear.  It will also be my work vehicle for law enforcement, and will have law enforcement equipment stored full-time in the bed.   

1 hour ago, Zane said:

Large-Image-1[1].jpg

GM-Trucks.com and Agri-Cover, Inc. are teaming up to give away a trio of LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Bed Covers. One to three GM-Trucks.com visitors!

It's very easy to enter, extremely informal, and costs NOTHING. Just read through our rules, look over a few questions, post your honest answers to this thread, and three respective winners will be announced on May 1st, 2018 

The ultra low profile design and textured matte black finish merge seamlessly with your truck for a simply irresistible appearance. Engineered with performance in mind, the LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Cover features a water-shedding design and is easy to remove and reinstall.

• Easy to operate
  • Strong yet lightweight

Large-Image-3[1].jpg

The Giveaway Rules

• No purchase necessary. 
  • To be considered, post your honest answers to the questions below, in this thread.
  • You must also be willing to post a review, before/after pictures, and install impressions.
  • On May 1st, 2018 Agri-Cover, Inc. will choose 3 winners, one for each cover, out of all completed and valid responses. 

The Giveaway Questions

4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?

Large-Image-5[1].jpg

Large-Image-7[1].jpg

• Which cover are you entering to win? 1500 Chevy Sil 2014..5’8 bed
  • Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? Low profile design..debating between LOMAX and Retrax at the current moment
  • What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Easy to store/lock stuff in bed if need be instead of transferring back and forth to inside of cab...have a Snugtop on my 02 Chevy Sil single cab from back in day and very useful for a cover.
  • Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? At the moment currently looking for a cover but as mentioned before I’m close to pulling the trigger on the Retrax Poly One MX..not a fan of the fold/roll up on top but only like the LOMAX due to its low profile design and flush with top...saw on YouTube how a lifted white Silverado got one donated to him because he was in the same situation as me..(wanted a sleek low profile tonneau cover)..from his video it looked very easy to install and looked like truck didn’t even have a cover...
  • What do you use your truck for? Almost everything except towing (trailer/boat)...as mentioned before, have a Snugtop on my single cab and was very useful to me have a cover on bed to store/lock items inside.

I am entering to win 1 cover for my gmc canyon.

Lomax would be perfect for when I need to carry tall loads.

Security and dry and dustfree storage is a must.

No current cover

It is my personal truck for travel and carrying items for home maintenance.

1. Which cover are you entering to win?                          - 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5’ 8” Box
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?                                                                                        -  the low profile would look Perfect.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?                        - A durable easy to use cover that locks, because I want to be able to through anything in the back and not have to worry about anyone thanking my stuff.         
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?                                                            - I do not currently have a cover, I’m looking for a change because I do tons of camping trips and vacations with a full cab. I need the space in the back for luggage and gear, and looking for piece of mind knowing it’s all covered.
  5. What do you use your truck for?                                 - I use my truck for everything. It’s my daily driver. Weekends may include; beach, volleyball, camping, and tournament gear. 

1. Which cover are you entering to win?   2014+ 1500 5ft 8in model
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?   It would alleviate the hassle of having to shift items from the bed to inside the cab when parking somewhere.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?  Durability, weather resistance, security, functionality, appearance, price.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?  No I not currently have a tonneau cover.
  5. What do you use your truck for?  Infrequently to commute for work, go out to MX track, go to hunting lease, to travel out of town as the newest hopefully most reliable I own.

1.    Which cover are you entering to win? 

14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5’ 8” Box

2.    Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?

It’s low profile, it’s durable, it’s lightweight, and it’s secure.

3.    What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?

It’s important to me that a tonneau cover be solid so it can provide good security and deter theft. It should be water-tight to keep stowed items dry. And it should be made from quality materials to ensure durability and function.

4.    Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?

Yes, I have a GM factory soft cover. I want to change to a low-profile, hard top cover to look sleek, be more secure, and handle rough use.

5.    What do you use your truck for?

It’s my everyday driver, so I use it to get to work, transport yard equipment, and haul building materials.

2 hours ago, Zane said:
  • Which cover are you entering to win? 
  • Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?
  • What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?
  • Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?
  • What do you use your truck for

Which cover are you entering to win?

14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5’ 8” Box

2.    Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?

Firstable it’s low profile, second it’s durable, 3rd it’s lightweight, and 4th it’s secure.

3.    What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?

The most important to me is that is made here in the USA and that keeps our people employed

. A tonneau cover be solid so it can provide great security and deter people from stealing. It should be water-tight to keep your items dry. And it should be made from durable and also quality materials that ensure durability and functionality.

4.    Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?

Yes, I have a soft cover. I want to change to a low-profile, hard top cover that looks good , provide security, and handle rough use.

5.    What do you use your truck for?

It’s my everyday driver, so I use it to get to work, as a deputy sheriff and to carry my equipment.

Which cover are you entering to win? 
Chevy full size 6’6” box.

Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?
I like the low profile design and the ease of use and removal.

What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?
It has to be easy to use and easy to remove when you have large items to go in the box.

Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?
I have an Extang. It was on the truck when I bought it. It is ok, but I don’t really like the looks. I like the Agri-cover LOMAX Tri-Fold hard cover way better.

What do you use your truck for?
Atving, snowmobiling, camping, and yard work.

2 hours ago, Zane said:

Large-Image-1[1].jpg

• Easy to operate
  • Strong yet lightweight

Large-Image-3[1].jpg

The Giveaway Rules

• No purchase necessary. 

The Giveaway Questions

Large-Image-5[1].jpg

Large-Image-7[1].jpg

1. Which cover are you entering to win? I am entering to win a lomax cover for a 2014 GMC Sierra 5’8” bed
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?  This would be perfect because it removes easily rather than being permanently attached and blocking rear. Window when open like other covers.  It is also flush with bed side and water resistant 
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?  I want a flush cover that is strong water tight and a hard cover so cargo is safe when tailgate is locked
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?  I have a Bak Roll X which is only 3 years old and the rubber seal on the edge is separating from the cover. Also when rolled up it blocks half the rearward view and takes up a foot of bed length and prevents loading anything up the the front of the bed that is taller than the bed sides.
  5. What do you use your truck for?  Daily driver and weekend Outdoors. fishing, camping, off road, hauling weekend projects