Agri-Cover LOMAX Tri-Fold Bed Cover Giveaway

Zane

1. Which cover are you entering to win?  14 on 1500 Silverado Crew Cab 5' 8" box
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? Fit and finish - designed to be a direct fit and not universal
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Cleanliness of fit, ease of installation, added security and keeping contents out of sight and out of the weather
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? At present I have a Lund soft cover roll up. Dont like the fact that it is easily cut for entrance, the Velcro fastening of the sides isnt secure either and it is always ballooning in the wind and sags in the sun.
  5. What do you use your truck for? Personal vehicle mainly used for pulling our camping trailer and as an everyday driver and go to work truck.

1. Which cover are you entering to win?  -14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 6’ 6” Box
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? - The LOMAX cover would be the perfect vacation/road trip accessory allowing me safely and securely store luggage and other items in the bed of my truck instead of the cab.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? - The most important features for a tonneau cover would be a solid, water tight cover that will keep items dry and one that is fully removable if needed when hauling larger items.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? - I do not have a cover on my truck at the moment. I am currently researching potential options.
  5. What do you use your truck for? - I use my truck for everyday use as well as long road trips with my wife.

I am entering to win the LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Covers FOR MY Chevy Full Size 1500 6’ 6” Box ON MY 2015 Silverado Quad Cab!

The LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Covers are FRIKING AWESOME!! I WOULD BE SO PROUD TO HAVE IT ON MY SILVERADO!!

My Co-Worker has the 2015 Ford 150 with the Hard Tri cover from the competitor, I want to show off my prize AT WORK

Because I Have to use my truck for my work 5 to 6 days and nights a week. Everyone will be blown away by your cover.

I have been searching high an low for the perfect cover for my truck, and now I have found it! I love the hard cover, I love the profile and the tri-fold as well. I love the fact that when I lock my tailgate my items are securely locked by Lomax and I am confident they will stay dry should the weather turn stormy!

My favorite features are flat and low profile, sleek, shiny, locked when tailgate is locked, watertight and sexy! But also they are extremely easy to assemble and require very little time and very little skill to assemble. I work in Highway Construction and this Lomax hard tri-fold is the only one that will turn heads when I pull up on the job site!

I don't have a tonneau cover on my truck yet because I am very picky about my covers, and frankly most of them charge a terrible price for something that isn't worth showing off... Not So, with LORMAX HARD TRI-FOLD COVER!! Thank you for giving me a chance to win it!!

IMG_0096.JPG

1. Which cover are you entering to win? 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5’ 8” Box 
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? I currently have a soft cover for my bed and it occasionally leaks.  I have been looking for a hard cover to keep my valuables safe as well as provide better weather protection.  The nice looks are also a great plus.  I pull a travel trailer and always worry with the soft cover protecting my cargo from thieves.  
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Protection of bed contents, weather resistance to protect cargo and a nice sleek look.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? Chevy OEM Soft Cover.cargo protection is the number one reason.
  5. What do you use your truck for? My truck is a daily driver.  I use it for towing a 24' travel trailer on the weekend as well as various household projects. 

1. Which cover are you entering to win?   I’m entering for the 14/on Chevy/gmc full size 1500 6’6” box
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?                                                      This cover would be perfect because it would protect my tools from weather. Also from theifs as I have had a lot of tools taken from my truck. The sleek design would give the truck the perfect look.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?    Durability is a big part for me in buying a cover as it is something I open and close on the daily. Another factor would be how secure it keeps the bed of my truck as I store everything in there from tools to truck parts. Also a cover should look good on a truck
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?                         I have a trifecta tri-fold soft cover. It does the job some what. Water still finds it’s way into the box and it can be lifted up at the back enough to be able to reach in and get stuff out. I need a cover that is more secure and durable.
  5. What do you use your truck for?                  I use my truck for work and fun. From off-road to mall crawling. I also use my truck to store my tools and other stuff of value

1. Which cover are you entering to win?    GMC Canyon! Long Bed!
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? I use my truck on the farm, including hauling goats and feed. It will be a snap to fold it up an insert the goat cage. When it's raining, it will be great to cover up my expensive goat feed from getting wet!
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Lightweight, easy to remove, leakproof, low profile.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? Nope.  Haven't gotten around to buying one yet.
  5. What do you use your truck for? Hauling trailers, goats in the back, sacks of feed, groceries, building supplies, just about anything! The tonnueau would make it out of sight!

1. I am entering to win the 2014 on Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5'8" Box cover

2. I'm trying to find a cover that doesn't leak for my 2017 Silverado.

3. Leak-proof, secure and light weight.

4. Undercover Flex. Can't get it to stop leaking.

5. Store golf clubs in the summer, hunting equipment in the fall/winter. Can't afford for my        

equipment to get wet.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Tim

I am posting to enter the Lomax tri-fold cover giveaway. I am entering for the 6'6" bed cover. The Lomax cover is perfect for my truck because I love the idea of the low profile cover. And the 3 separate sections  is also a wonderful idea. One more item is that it's made here in the USA....I currently do not have a cover on my truck and it's on my wish list.....I use my Silverado mainly around the house and for personal use....

Hello, I am entering to win the 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 6’ 6” Box, which would be the crowning accessory on my truck.

The cover would add the style, protection and security to my truck. The pictures and descriptions you have provided will allow my truck to stand out above the rest all while adding a practical solution to issues of protection for my tools and security for items in the bed.

I have been looking for covers that offer elegance but are practical to use. From my research your cover offers those qualities along with excellent workmanship and affordable pricing.

I currently do not have a cover and it has become important that I purchase one soon. I use my truck mainly for pulling a camper and the need for a secure area which is weather tight has become extremely important.

Thank you for the opportunity to take part in this giveaway and good luck to all!

2017 silverado Chevy  2500 

Chevy Silverado  6.6 bed

Lomax would make the best tonneau  cover for my truck because I'm trying to get a full tonneau cover instead of my tool box with the tonneau cover.

3.    What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Low profile . Durability   and to protect the gear I have inside 

Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? Yes I do  its the access  roll up cover with tool box. I'm looking to change because the took box takes up alot of space and I do electrical  work and travel alot so a full cover would he nice 

5. I use my truck for electrical work hauling tools and equipment  ild love to win the lomax because it is acuactly  what type of cover I'm looking for

Snapchat-1298452893.jpg

14- on 5'8"

1. Which cover are you entering to win? 14 and on 5'8"
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? it would be great to have a nice slid cover instead of my fake leather trifold
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? strength and security. i have a lot of tools i carry with me and it would be nice to keep them secure.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? i have a gatorfold trifold on my truck now. Its nice, but it flaps in the wind really bad at highway speeds
  5. What do you use your truck for? mainly as a daily driver, but also for a ton of weekend projects

1 . The flip back version

2 Low profile, good looking, easy to remove. 

3 Easy access back and front, air tight, water tight, lockable, durability and scratch resistant. 

4 Yes the GM flip back soft cover

5 Daily driver and travel. 

Which cover are you entering to win?            ONE (1) 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 6’ 6” Box

Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? I dont like how the one I have sags.

What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Durability, and ease of use in the winter.

Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? I have the Vanish cover. It sags, and overhangs the velcro. Looking for a lower profile.

What do you use your truck for? Tow my 5th wheel.

3 hours ago, Zane said:

Large-Image-1[1].jpg

GM-Trucks.com and Agri-Cover, Inc. are teaming up to give away a trio of LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Bed Covers. One to three GM-Trucks.com visitors!

It's very easy to enter, extremely informal, and costs NOTHING. Just read through our rules, look over a few questions, post your honest answers to this thread, and three respective winners will be announced on May 1st, 2018 

Product Description - What We're Giving Away
THREE (3) – LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Covers

• ONE (1) 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5’ 8” Box 
  • ONE (1) 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 6’ 6” Box
  • ONE (1) 15-ON Colorado/Canyon 5’ Box

The ultra low profile design and textured matte black finish merge seamlessly with your truck for a simply irresistible appearance. Engineered with performance in mind, the LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Cover features a water-shedding design and is easy to remove and reinstall.

• Easy to operate
  • Weathertight seal, no gutters or drains
  • Strong yet lightweight
  • Integrated storage clips
  • Simple, quick installation

https://www.lomaxcovers.com/

Large-Image-3[1].jpg

The Giveaway Rules

• No purchase necessary. 
  • To be considered, post your honest answers to the questions below, in this thread.
  • Any incomplete or illegible responses will be disqualified.
  • You must also be willing to post a review, before/after pictures, and install impressions.
  • Users may only submit one set of answers.
  • Moderators/Admins/Staff are not eligible.
  • This giveaway thread will close April 30th at 11:59pm eastern. 
  • On May 1st, 2018 Agri-Cover, Inc. will choose 3 winners, one for each cover, out of all completed and valid responses. 

The Giveaway Questions

1. Which cover are you entering to win? 
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?
  5. What do you use your truck for?

Large-Image-5[1].jpg

Large-Image-7[1].jpg

Hello, I have a soft cover now on my 2017 GMC SIERRA SLT ALL TERRAIN. THIS COVER HAS BEEN ON MY LAST 3 trucks and is still in great shape but I have been wanting to switch to a hard cover. This new Lomax 5’ 8” cover would be perfect for my truck as it has been the cover I have been looking at, I love the low profile and the tough hard cover. I need a cover that will lock and protect my belongings the I leave in the bed of my truck, this is very important to me. I want the hard cover as it will give me peace knowing my belongings are protected, 2nd someone can not just take a knife and cut into it. It needs to look good on the truck. I use my truck for pleasure and since I purchased this 2017 I think it’s time for a new cover. 

4AD4D6DD-447F-44A9-9DAB-F50D53144ADA.jpeg