Agri-Cover LOMAX Tri-Fold Bed Cover Giveaway

Zane

Which cover are you entering to win. — 2014 Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5’ 8” box

Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? — blends in with truck, protects contents in bed. 

What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?  — easy to operate, weathertight seal. 

Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? No cover on truck.

What do you use your truck for? Truck used for weekends mostly, hauling dirt bikes and gear, sports equipment for kids, family camping.

1. 14' Silverado 5'8" Box.

2.  It would fit my needs really well because I like the low profile look.  I am an avid hunter and this will add storage and security to my equipment instead of stuffing all my muddy duck hunting gear in the backseat, or leaving it in the open bed for others to shop from.  

3.  Security is the most important for this type of bed cover, otherwise its useless.  I like that it will keep things dry in the bed, but that is not a huge issue for me.  The best feature of this cover is the ability to remove it completely very easily.  With such a short box on these trucks having access to all of it makes a big difference.

4. No, I currently have a cam locker low-profile toolbox.  Having more secure storage capacity and access to the entire length of the bed.

5.  My truck is used for recreation activities like hunting and camping.  It is a daily driver so the increased fuel economy would be well appreciated.  I also use it for towing a boat during the warmer months of the year.

16 hours ago, Zane said:

Tell

14 hours ago, Payton34 said:
  1. Which cover are you entering to win? I am entering to win a lomax cover for a 2015 Silverado 6’6” bed
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?  The product gets great reviews and sounds like it would be the perfect blend of durability and water resistance. Keeping cargo dry and secure in my bed are top priorities. 
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?  It’s an echo of what I stated above, but I appreciate a product that can keep my belongings dry and secure. 
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? Gator soft roll up cover. It’s just an inexpensive cover to keep things somewhat dry and not very secure. 
  5. What do you use your truck for?  It’s my only vehicle, so I use it for everything. My son and I use it for dirt bike riding. 

1. Which cover are you entering to win?
The 5'8" cover for the Sierra 2014+.

2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?
The cover looks really low profile and I think it would look great on my black Sierra.

3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?
I have never bought a cover, however I have been researching them for several months. Security, ease of access, ease of install, weather protection...all very important to me

4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?
No cover yet. Never owned one but very interested.

5. What do you use your truck for?
My truck is generally used for weekend trips to home improvement centers, vacations, pulling trailers with ATVs and UTVs, and the occasional side job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Which cover are you entering to win?        14+ Chevy Full Size 1500 5’8” bed
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?                                           The sleek design and ease of use, since I am a female. Lol!!
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Weather protection, to cover feed and hay. Ease of use. Overall look. Weight. And durability.  
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?                     Undercover Flex. Way overdue for an upgrade. Not very durable. 
  5. What do you use your truck for?          Everyday driving. Hauling. Feed and hay for horses. 

-ONE (1) 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5’ 8” Box 

-weather tight seal to keep my hockey equipment, er I mean tools and groceries dry.

-I love the style and flush mount design

-keep bed cargo locked and dry from elements

-with the bed protected from elements I no longer have an excuse not to use the truck to get groceries leaving my wife happy

4 . Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?

-NO

5. What do you  use your truck for?

-I transport electronic equipment, most fit in the rear crew cab but would love to throw the dusty E-waste in the bed going forward.

full2.jpg

1. Which cover are you entering to win?  14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5’ 8” Box 
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? I've been looking for a bed cover for my Sierra for the past few months and have not been impressed by the look of other bed covers. The look of the LOMAX bed cover is just what I was looking for in terms of looks and function.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? I want a cover that is flush with the sides of the bed and has easy accessibility to items stored in the bed.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? I do not have a cover, I've been looking at all the options for the past few months. 
  5. What do you use your truck for? I daily drive my truck. Use it for work, camping trips, beach trips, pretty much take it where ever I go.

The Giveaway Questions

- ONE (1) 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 6’ 6” Box

- Seems like it would be better than what I have

waterproof, durable price

4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?

yes. trifold soft cover, not as waterproof as I thought. freezes to truck bed in winter

5. What do you use your truck for?

everything, commuting, towing, travel, stowing hockey gear, carrying wood...

1. Which cover are you entering to win? ONE (1) 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5’ 8” Box
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? The flush fitting cover will keep the clean look that these truck's deserve along with providing water resistant seal to protect the cargo
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Clean, water proof/resistant seal, easy to operate, easy installation and removal
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? No, I am currently in the market for one to add to my newly acquired truck
  5. What do you use your truck for? Daily driving along with light hauling and dog taxi

#1 one that will fit on a 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 #2 because of the low profile #3 one that will stand up to the harsh N.H. weather and not shrink over time.#4 I have a tonneau that came with the truck when I bought it and it is shrinking and is not water tight from the Velcro not staying affixed #5 personal use daily driver . 

1. Which cover are you entering to win?  - I am entering to win the LOMAX cover for a 2015 Silverado Crew with the 5'8" bed. 
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?   -   It is a more durable cover than the leather / vinyl covers out there.  I love the low profile look and you cant get that with most brands offered.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?  Durability, and water tight protection
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? I currently have a truxedo low pro QT cover.  It leaks like crazy even after recommendations from them and a few remedies i have tried.   Currently can't put anything back there that needs to stay dry.  I also have been looking into hard covers, this one looks like a perfect match.
  5. What do you use your truck for?  I use it for both work and play.  I tow a trailer 4-5 days a week and haul tires in the bed quite often.  

1 - Which cover are you entering to win? 

Full size 6'6" bed 

2 - Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?

Im constantly hauling tools doing work in what well call "shady" neighborhoods helping friends with their houses.  A hard cover would add great security to the tools in my bed. 

3 - What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?

Weatherproofing.  Not having to worry about driving rain getting to whats inside is very important to me.  That piece of mind that everything will stay dry is priceless.  

4 - Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?

Truxedo lo-pro QT.  Its not secure enough, and the weaterproofing isn't great.  The corners always seem to leak even in light rain.  

5 - What do you use your truck for?

Daily driver, light construction (mainly tools), family trips, grocery getting, beach trips, its really a jack of all trades.  

1. Which cover are you entering to win? 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5'8" Box
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? I like the idea of an affordable, good looking, secure hard cover.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Security, looks, and practicality. Having a 4 kids, I don't have the luxury of keeping everything (lets face it....anything) in the cab of my truck. Between car seats, and equipment bags, and dolls, and coloring books, and strollers, and canteens of water for the 3 mile trip, and noise, I need a place that I'm comfortable storing the inanimate objects. I currently have a factory soft cover but my stuff is just a velcro pull away from disappearing. Now, I could pay one of my kids to live in the back of the truck and fight people off with a bo like Morgan but the legal ramifications are a bit of a deterrent. I'd rather just have something that is secure by design. Looks? Well my grandma tells me that I'm good looking and I think my truck should be too. 
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? I do currently have a GM soft cover. The previous owner had it installed and, lets just say, it's seen better days. The vinyl is deteriorating and the thing makes more noise than a 3rd grade school concert. I used it once to move some lumber and discovered that if I don't roll the blasted thing all the way up and tie it up that it flops around like and old ladies....earlobes. Ain't nobody got time for that.  
  5. What do you use your truck for? Mostly to cart my kids around to TaeKwonDo, MMA, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, baseball, demo team, soccer, piano lessons, youth group, birthday parties, holiday parties, holiday concerts, and church. I also drive to work and sometimes I use it to sleep in the driveway because they haven't thought to look there yet. In our downtime, we pull our pop-up with it and spend any spare time we have left camping as a family because I only get one go at this.

1. Which cover are you entering to win? - 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 6’ 6” Box 

2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? Honestly, I don't care for the tri fold. Im not sure yours is the prefect cover for me. I want to give you my feed back in the hopes it will help you develop even better products going forward. I would love to give yours a try. I seem to get a new truck and cover about every two years. 

3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Compact size. I care more about the cover getting smaller or out of the way for times I need to carry something taller then the bed sides.  The tri fold that so many use seems to big and in the way. Next is quality and price. 

4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? I bought the Century Tempo a few days ago. It has not come in. Before that I have bought several of the troxedo rollup covers. I am very happy with the look, fit and size of the roll up but the quality isn't great. They only last a couple years. I think the metal roll up or slide up will hold up better and seal better. Im was looking to change to a cover that was stronger and more secure. 

5. What do you use your truck for? Daily driver, home renovations and pulling a race car. I wanted a cover that would secure my track wheels, tires and tools when parket at a hotel. I did not want a full fiber glass cover because I want the cover out of the way when hauling building materials for the homes I renovate. Yes they come of easy, but not as easy s rolling it out of the way.  

1. 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 6’ 6” Box

2. The LOMAX looks good and provides a measure of security to the bed

3. Low profile, keeping the stake pockets available for other accessories, ability to store on board for tall cargo, security and weather protection are the most important features to me.

4. Currently have a Lund roll up cover. The lack of security and not so good weather protection have me looking to improve. It was inexpensive.

5. Daily driver, weekend farmer