Agri-Cover LOMAX Tri-Fold Bed Cover Giveaway

Zane

1. Which cover are you entering to win? 15-ON Colorado/Canyon 5’ Box
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? Very clean and low appearance, adds security to the bed.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? 1. Appearance, 2. Security, 3. Keeping my bed contents dry
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? I just traded in a Sierra with a Truxedo LoPro QT, Looking for something with more security and best looking cover.  Truxedo had a great product back in 2009, but it's time to move on.
  5. What do you use your truck for? Everything from commuting in the City to deer hunting.  I need a cover that can protect and secure my ice chest and other hunting gear.

Can't participate in the contest as all of mine are pre '14. 

Clean and functional cover though.

Just wanted to say thanks for the contest...

Andy 

Waldorf Md

• Like 1

1. Which cover are you entering to win? 

ONE (1) 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5’ 8” Box 

1. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?

I do a lot of small item hauling, so a cover is a must for me.  I love the low integrated look, and this one looks to be one of the best designs out there.

1. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?

Fit and finish, by far.  If the cover doesn't fit well, and look well I won't bother.  I also would like longevity, as I've had a few covers go bad in just one year of use.

1. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?

I currently have a Undercover Flex.  Very similar to the Lomax, but the Lomax looks a lot better, so I'm looking for a change.  The Undercover is only 1 year old, and the paint is starting to peel off, not good.  Plus the Undercover has a troublesome rubber edge around the outside that doesn't look as good as I thought it would, and makes closing the tailgate rough.  

1. What do you use your truck for?

Everything under the sun, under the rain, under the snow, under the mud, etc etc.  It's mostly a play truck, daily driver.  But it's used in my work too, and the equipment I carry is fragile and must be protected from the elements at least somewhat.  So, a good cover is a must.

1. 14-up full size 1500 5'8" bed
  2. Low profile, sleek design will compliment the look of my All-Terrain perfectly
  3. Functionality, toughness, appearance
  4. Currently have a Rugged Cover II.  I really like the look of this Lomax cover, it has a very attractive low-profile design.  
  5. I use my truck for my job in law enforcement, as well as for fun, both on and off road.

looking for a new cover mine is all dented up from hail damage it's a fold-a-cover , i'm looking for something different 

i do like folding covers 

2014 silverado 6.6 bed and the lomax cover looks great

The Giveaway Questions

1. Which cover are you entering to win?  14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 6’ 6” Box
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?  The low profile and ease of use to have covered storage but the ability to carry larger item with out having to remove cover totally.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? A strong cover that keeps the bed dry and in the winter free of snow.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?  Yes, Retrax Pro.  Lock and roll style tonneau covers take up to much forward space
  5. What do you use your truck for?  Daily driver that gets used for family trips, work trips, hauling building suppies, firewood, etc.
Edited by ~Wicked~

1. Which cover are you entering to win? 2014 + 5'8" Cover Full size GMC Sierra
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? The ease of flipping up the cover, would make our travel trips easier to load and unload vs what we have now, a snap style cover. 
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Looks, absolutely looks. Has to look good before even considering all else. Low is great. Next feature would be the ease of operation, followed by installation.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? Yes, and an Xtang currently with the snaps, it covers well but sticks up and is a pain to remove for bed access near the front. 
  5. What do you use your truck for? Mostly commuting. Have other equipment for moving heavy/dirty things.

1. Which cover are you entering to win? ONE (1) 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5’ 8” Box 
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? This is perfect to cover and secure any items in the bed as needed!
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Price, Design, Operation
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? I currently do not have a tonneau cover. This is my fourth truck and only my first truck had one, looking to add one again!
  5. What do you use your truck for? My truck is my daily driver, my vacation transporter and my material hauler.

1. Which cover are you entering to win? I am entering to win the 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5’ 8” Box tonneau cover. 
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? I believe the LOMAX is perfect for my vehicle because it is subtle and sleek. I like simple look and the durability of LOMAX and will tie into the theme of my truck.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? When buying a tonneau cover I'm looking for something that is subtle and very durable. I don't want to have something that sticks out or makes the vehicle look uneven, but with a low profile tonneau cover such as the LOMAX this is everything I've been looking for.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? I do not have a tonneau cover for my vehicle but I have experienced other tonneau covers on other vehicles and they are not appealing to the eye for me or the durability is not their, but with the reviews and sleek appearance of the LOMAX tonneau cover, this is the cover for me.
  5. What do you use your truck for? I use my truck for everyday personal life and hauling toys. I bring my vehicle to the camp, beach, and on long hauls, and without a tonneau cover this has been very hard for me trying to pile everything into the back seat of my truck. If I were to receive this cover it will help me in my everyday like going from college to work to my home. 

LOMAX is a great company and will be receiving great reports from me either way!

IMG_1967.thumb.jpg.62576d283edf535ee6c01123cb749141.jpg 

Edited by wbhidalgo17

• Which cover are you entering to win?  2012 Chevy 2500hd Crew short bed
  • Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? Fit and finish - designed to be a direct fit and not universal
  • What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Cleanliness of fit, ease of installation, added security and keeping contents out of sight and out of the weather
  • Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? I have a backflip currently and it looking really worn and dented.
  • What do you use your truck for?Daily Driver and some Farm. 

1. Which cover are you entering to win?  half ton 5'8" bed
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? low profile and allows for quick access and intermittent large items
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? keeping the water out and durable material (ie. not simply vinyl and being able to cut through it for security)
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? Yes, TonnoPro Hardfold. Beginning to unravel at the stitches and has some leaking
  5. What do you use your truck for? daily driver, small yard items on the weekend

1. Which cover are you entering to win?  LOMAX for Chevy 6.6 bed.
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? - It is hard, folds, and easy on/off.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? - Quality, Reliability, Function.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? - Xtang, tri-fold - soft cover. It is prone to tears and rips.
  5. What do you use your truck for? - Everything - work, play, towing, yard work, you name it. 

Thanks,

Glenn G

1. Which cover are you entering to win? 14+ 6' 6" bed
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? The low profile doesn't stand out, but instead blends with the trucks style. The tri fold design also would allow me to access things stored closest to the tailgate without having to raise the entire bed cover.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Being affordable, I don't make a fortune and I'd rather not spend an entire paycheck on a bed cover. Being weather tight, due to the broad nature of items stored in the bed. And being able to be positioned out of the way in case of a larger load.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? I do not.
  5. What do you use your truck for? Standard commute, fishing, farm work, hauling equipment to the shooting range, we travel a lot in the truck so more storage space is always welcomed.

The Lomax  cover would be perfect for my 2015 Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT with a 5’8” box.  It would add more security when my tailgate is locked. 

The flush cover will replace my Access roll up cover that was installed by my dealer when the truck was purchased new three years ago. There is nothing wrong with my roll up cover, there are no tears in the cover and it fits tight like new, I would just like to have the added security of a flush hard cover. 

My my truck is my daily driver, I am retired and like to travel and the added security would mean a lot to me when traveling. 

2EED3D62-F964-4CC8-915F-BB0D87467831.jpeg

Edited by Docknow9
Spelling

1. Which cover are you entering to win?  Crew Cab version (5'8'')
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? I honestly think the look and durability, coupled with the seal on this cover, would make it perfect for my sierra
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? durability / look / seal / easy operation
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? i do, i have a bakflip, and it just does not sit right, it leaks, and i think the latches are low quality
  5. What do you use your truck for? everyday driver... hauling the boat, and loading up with brush!

thanks  :)