Changing factory speakers to bose speakers

On 8/5/2018 at 5:10 PM, Nasty said:

I dont mean to sound like a dick, but when someone tells me "i love how my bose sounds" or something of the sort.  Its because they have never heard anything good which tells me they dont know what good sounds like

I used to be a car audio installer, I love my bose system.

Aftermarket stereo = more clarity in the individual speaker, those highs sound better, lows get lower.

But good freaking luck tuning the whole system to work together as well as they do at the factory. You better know your shit to do that. That’s why I like the bose system we have. Speaker quality is acceptable and it’s oem sound stage.

People love to hate Bose because people that have no idea what they are talking about think bose is gods gift to audio.

Edited by truckguy82

I used to be a car audio installer, I love my bose system.

Aftermarket stereo = more clarity in the individual speaker, those highs sound better, lows get lower.

But good freaking luck tuning the whole system to work together as well as they do at the factory. You better know your shit to do that. That’s why I like the bose system we have. Speaker quality is acceptable and it’s oem sound stage.

People love to hate Bose because people that have no idea what they are talking about think bose is gods gift to audio.
I started competing when i was 16. I know what im doing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

So the Bose on my 2020 RST isn't great.  I'm really curious about the guys who complain about the bass, I think that's the only decent part of the system in the current GEN.  I'm thinking of swapping out the dash 2.75's for Alpine Type S Tweeters.  I'm hoping I get some more clarity and highs.  I loved those tweets in my last car.