Deals were just too good...Picked this up yesterday.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice truck, perfect color and options, congrats on the deals. Suck's GM didn't offer an on the truck I just paid. Had to pay almost sticker. Great thet you found one with a railer brake controller. I had a very hard time finding that. 

1 hour ago, frenchsquared said:

Nice truck, perfect color and options, congrats on the deals. Suck's GM didn't offer an on the truck I just paid. Had to pay almost sticker. Great thet you found one with a railer brake controller. I had a very hard time finding that. 

Yeah, I originally looked at the dbl cabs but the rebates on the crews were just too good and priced them below a similar double.  I got it about 14,2k below sticker after playing the car salesman games.

43 minutes ago, RadoRage said:

Yeah, I originally looked at the dbl cabs but the rebates on the crews were just too good and priced them below a similar double.  I got it about 14,2k below sticker after playing the car salesman games.

yep... I test drove a double cause the same truck was like $10,000 less then the RCSB I bought. I cannot do it... I just hate the 4 door for my needs. I want a lowered, super charged sport truck that I will actually put on the track. Me test driving one is a pretty amazing feet. 

3 hours ago, frenchsquared said:

GM doesn't seem to offer many deals on regular cab trucks....

Looks great!  I love black, but I won't buy another one.  I've had my black Camaro SS for 18 years and keeping it clean is very difficult.   I wish there were good deals in my area.  They actually seem particularly bad right now.  Even Laura doesn't have what I would want right now.

17 hours ago, RadoRage said:

Very nice truck.  Black is a nice colour for a truck.  My last Sierra was black.  It always washed up nicely and always received compliments afterwards.  Nobody notices when I wash my current truck!  "The salesman games" are tough especially when you like your salesperson.  I'm currently in the middle of this game on a travel trailer.  

Archived