RadoRage

Deals were just too good...Picked this up yesterday.

2018 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT Z71 4x4. Only additional options were the 20" wheels, center console w/ wireless charging and the trailer brake controller.  Love it!

truck pic.jpg

• Like 8

Nice truck. Congrats

Nice truck, perfect color and options, congrats on the deals. Suck's GM didn't offer an on the truck I just paid. Had to pay almost sticker. Great thet you found one with a railer brake controller. I had a very hard time finding that. 

Nice truck. Congrats
Johnny01: Beautiful truck. I love black.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Very nice. the same bug bit me a couple of weeks ago.

1 hour ago, frenchsquared said:

Nice truck, perfect color and options, congrats on the deals. Suck's GM didn't offer an on the truck I just paid. Had to pay almost sticker. Great thet you found one with a railer brake controller. I had a very hard time finding that. 

Yeah, I originally looked at the dbl cabs but the rebates on the crews were just too good and priced them below a similar double.  I got it about 14,2k below sticker after playing the car salesman games.

• Like 1

nice man!!!

43 minutes ago, RadoRage said:

Yeah, I originally looked at the dbl cabs but the rebates on the crews were just too good and priced them below a similar double.  I got it about 14,2k below sticker after playing the car salesman games.

yep... I test drove a double cause the same truck was like $10,000 less then the RCSB I bought. I cannot do it... I just hate the 4 door for my needs. I want a lowered, super charged sport truck that I will actually put on the track. Me test driving one is a pretty amazing feet. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, frenchsquared said:

GM doesn't seem to offer many deals on regular cab trucks....

Nice truck for sure and a very good price negotiation. It truly is a ''horse trading '' game .lol

Now that the K2's are dead looks like discounts are averaging about 25% off of list. Will be even more in about a month from now but the selections will be less as time goes on.

Looks great!  I love black, but I won't buy another one.  I've had my black Camaro SS for 18 years and keeping it clean is very difficult.   I wish there were good deals in my area.  They actually seem particularly bad right now.  Even Laura doesn't have what I would want right now.