Deals were just too good...Picked this up yesterday.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice truck, perfect color and options, congrats on the deals. Suck's GM didn't offer an on the truck I just paid. Had to pay almost sticker. Great thet you found one with a railer brake controller. I had a very hard time finding that. 

1 hour ago, frenchsquared said:

Nice truck, perfect color and options, congrats on the deals. Suck's GM didn't offer an on the truck I just paid. Had to pay almost sticker. Great thet you found one with a railer brake controller. I had a very hard time finding that. 

Yeah, I originally looked at the dbl cabs but the rebates on the crews were just too good and priced them below a similar double.  I got it about 14,2k below sticker after playing the car salesman games.

43 minutes ago, RadoRage said:

Yeah, I originally looked at the dbl cabs but the rebates on the crews were just too good and priced them below a similar double.  I got it about 14,2k below sticker after playing the car salesman games.

yep... I test drove a double cause the same truck was like $10,000 less then the RCSB I bought. I cannot do it... I just hate the 4 door for my needs. I want a lowered, super charged sport truck that I will actually put on the track. Me test driving one is a pretty amazing feet. 

3 hours ago, frenchsquared said:

GM doesn't seem to offer many deals on regular cab trucks....

Looks great!  I love black, but I won't buy another one.  I've had my black Camaro SS for 18 years and keeping it clean is very difficult.   I wish there were good deals in my area.  They actually seem particularly bad right now.  Even Laura doesn't have what I would want right now.

17 hours ago, RadoRage said:

Very nice truck.  Black is a nice colour for a truck.  My last Sierra was black.  It always washed up nicely and always received compliments afterwards.  Nobody notices when I wash my current truck!  "The salesman games" are tough especially when you like your salesperson.  I'm currently in the middle of this game on a travel trailer.  

Archived