So with a lot of research I’m going with the 

http://ground-shaker.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=show&cid=482&name=black-8-dual-ported-solo-baric-sub-box-fits-chevy-silverado-gmc-sierra-crew-cab-2014-2017&Itemid=104&lang=en

i haven’t heard anybody using this so hopefully it’s a good box. Also I’m going to run this amp

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_109GTR1001/JBL-GTR-1001.html?tp=115&omnews=14953273

with these subs

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_206L7S84/Kicker-44L7S84.html

i will also run the LC2I. Going to tap into the sub wire for my signal. For power the LC2i has a technology where whenever it detects a signal ie from the factory sub it will then turn on the LC2i. From there I’m going to run a wire from the remote out from the LC2i  to the amp so the amp can turn on. Got a 4 gauge wiring kit as well. Got a lot of info from the YouTube channel car audio fabrication.

i have the Bose system so I’m not touch my stock kit. I did just upgrade my Chevy S10 with some Rockford Fosgate 3 way door speaker and 2 way dash speakers! Highs and mods sound amazing. Going to install my subs this weekend.

you got all that room and you're only gonna run 8 inch subs? 

did you figure out what amp and speakers you are gonna use for the fronts yet? 

17 hours ago, qwank said:

you got all that room and you're only gonna run 8 inch subs? 

did you figure out what amp and speakers you are gonna use for the fronts yet? 

Yes. For that box and the subs setup the air space is perfect. My boy has a one 10 inch kicker L7 and that one sub hits really hard. With the 2 8inch subs powered with a high powered amp will make them subs sound amazing! 

• Like 1

It's not the size of the sub that matters, it's the accuracy of the box.  You won't find a great sounding box off the shelf, it'll likely have to be custom made to subwoofer specs.  Box design is far more critical than subwoofer brand, size, etc.  Personally, I am raising my back seats 2 inches and running two Sundown X8s on 2800 watts with a box I'm designing myself.  Good luck with your build, keep us posted.

On 4/19/2018 at 12:15 PM, Marv88 said:

We are keeping the factory headunit and using a Mosconi processor

is this do-able with factory bose?  my15 slt 2500 with buckets and bose, bought it used and the rear speakers crackle and pop worse than rice krispies! fronts sound fine so i assume previous owner abuse? should i just start replacing speakers i want to be able to play the factory radio and full volume :) will everything stock except new speakers achieve this?    

12 minutes ago, xps800doo said:

is this do-able with factory bose?  my15 slt 2500 with buckets and bose, bought it used and the rear speakers crackle and pop worse than rice krispies! fronts sound fine so i assume previous owner abuse? should i just start replacing speakers i want to be able to play the factory radio and full volume :) will everything stock except new speakers achieve this?    

I'm not quite sure I am understanding what you are asking. Did you want to add a Mosconi processor to the factory Bose system and change to aftermarket speakers?

8 minutes ago, Marv88 said:

I'm not quite sure I am understanding what you are asking. Did you want to add a Mosconi processor to the factory Bose system and change to aftermarket speakers

I'm not sure what i am asking/looking for either! I for sure do not want to replace the head unit, so i see two options replace the speakers and i have what i have. or  can i run a processor behind the bose amp? or do i connect the processor before the bose amp? 

i have an old mtx audio ta3404 amp i could use with some barely used orion c6.2 speakers(from an old build that i kept the stuff from also a ta81001 amp) but i cant afford to lose any rear floor space or the ability to flip up/down the rear seats....  i am just at a little bit of a loss on what direction to go.... 

• 3 weeks later...

I always ran infinity Kappa series in my trucks when I had systems.  The best sounding and clearest available at the time. that was years ago so im sure what the market is like now but def worth checking out.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/19/2018 at 12:15 PM, Marv88 said:

Good advice above and as mentioned sound is very subjective so listening yourself is always the best bet but since you're asking for opinions my go to brands are Hybrid Audio Technologies, Focal, AudioFrog, Hertz, Dynaudio,  Morel etc. I will be doing a system in a clients truck soon who has the same objectives as yours and when I get asked for as loud as possible with clarity I start with "really good" speakers, install them "properly" and feed then as much power as they will take and then some. In this truck we're gonna put 8's in the front doors,  2 3/4" mids in the dash, tweeters in the sail panels and 6.5's in the rear doors. For subs we are doing 2 JL 13TW5's under the rear seat and close to 2,000 watts of "real" power. 

We are keeping the factory headunit and using a Mosconi processor but if you want a nice deck that doesn't require any cutting of your dash or factory wires you might consider the Alpine x110slv 10" mentioned above.  I have that in my truck and like it quite a bit but if my truck had the 8" screen I would have kept it and used a processor.. Second picture is another truck we did a while back with 3 JL 12tw3's, Audiofrog speakers and about 1800 watts of "real" power from JL HD amps. IMG_1443.thumb.JPG.30cda5b4d9e91169cf7dfe3a97ea9ba2.JPG

IMG_0984.thumb.JPG.f847861b42bae4f868002f43a5ed94ce.JPG

I would like to see the back wall amp rack. Plus please let me k now where to get a box like that

On Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 9:19 PM, Nasir222 said:

I would like to see the back wall amp rack. Plus please let me k now where to get a box like that

Unfortunately I don't have pictures of the products rack as that was already installed however I built the enclosure.

https://www.instagram.com/mrmarvsplace/?hl=en

On 1/22/2020 at 9:19 PM, Nasir222 said:

If you looking for impressive custom made enclosures specifically built for our trucks and shipped to you check out my friend Joeys shop at TruckBass.com . A bunch of customizable sub enclosures to fit a wide variety of budgets. Amazing craftsmanship all built for your application with a variety of top subs, amps, lighting and finishes. Here’s mine he did to match my interior exactly.F02314BB-263B-497B-BEE5-6495ED5136CA.thumb.jpeg.bb59a50d11985e5d5534bb804a2a8511.jpeg5903BE87-7A3E-4967-8C75-28253461CC74.thumb.jpeg.8f211666314fe1f5be13f8db1b6ff601.jpeg1B3176D8-5EE3-4644-8DF9-3B1B30BCCFD2.thumb.jpeg.b64291f4b0d696749bd2698e1405f276.jpeg8BF18970-DC53-4DFF-A06D-9417D4983DDA.thumb.jpeg.55820ac5a1ba8d35faa16b28c36215b7.jpeg

8 hours ago, Ozer said:

Those are some nice boxes he make. Crazy expensive tho, that is a $2500+ box you have there :thumbs:

He definitely does that. As far as my own personal box goes I am a big believer in a few things like quality, craftsmanship and supporting small business. I also show my truck in relation to my own business and now because of different sponsorships in support of other businesses so appearance plays a big factor. Without wasting too much of your time it started with me looking into JL‘s stealth boxes and the cost of them plus various amps. Joey has some solutions that match that cost dollar for dollar and sound significantly better. I have had the chance to hear them side by side. If you’re looking for something along those lines or better he is by far the best choice. His prices range from 700-3500 depending on your taste and wallet.