Well, I'm disappointed if these numbers are right.

Daly

On 4/24/2018 at 9:17 AM, AgDoctor said:

Enjoy your shallow words in a few weeks when the actual numbers hit. Wow man, you will believe anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll just leave this right here...

91C59063-7131-4088-9B3F-8A2F90A0603B.png

• Like 1

I’ll just leave this right here...

91C59063-7131-4088-9B3F-8A2F90A0603B.thumb.png.053459a3b08947eba2244223a394a16d.png

Sorry Jeffro, you were right and I was and am wrong. You won dude. Unfortunately we all lost as GM enthusiasts. Congrats on being a douchebag, you earned it!

On to other news GM will be once again playing second fiddle to nearly all other truck maker with a new product that is not competitive with offerings from others.

I am truly shocked and saddened as this is poor management to bring something like this to market and try to sell it as premium because of a weight reduction, because that's garbage.

PS Jeffro, you were not entirely right, they didn't lower the torque so there's that.

On 4/24/2018 at 9:17 AM, AgDoctor said:

Enjoy your shallow words in a few weeks when the actual numbers hit. Wow man, you will believe anything.

No this was the doucebag comment. Everything stayed the same from 2018. It’s all good. Truck will be lighter and with the same power numbers it will be a better performing truck. 

2 hours ago, AgDoctor said:

Sorry Jeffro, you were right and I was and am wrong. You won dude. Unfortunately we all lost as GM enthusiasts. Congrats on being a douchebag, you earned it!

On to other news GM will be once again playing second fiddle to nearly all other truck maker with a new product that is not competitive with offerings from others.

I am truly shocked and saddened as this is poor management to bring something like this to market and try to sell it as premium because of a weight reduction, because that's garbage.

PS Jeffro, you were not entirely right, they didn't lower the torque so there's that.

Someone is salty.

All lost as enthusiasts? That is no where near the truth... With everything it brings the the table where is the loss? As a car enthusiast weight is what we all want down (it improves handling, mpg and performance) and as a truck enthusiast capability, towing, features and handiness is what we want which is all accomplished. Is it because you are solely talking about not being able to brag you have the same numbers as the raptor or something? It easily out powers all but the raptor and equals the raptor performance (13.9@97 for the raptor and 14.0 @ 99 for the 6.2 sierra). Take away a quarter ton of weight and that should put it comfortably in the 13's at over 100mph, are you not happy?

Second fiddle? Tons of innovative class leading tech/features and most likely class leading numbers for mpg, towing & hauling when it is all said and done.

Poor management, that is why they are running the company and you aren't. Premium top of the line engine with new innovative tech, best V8 numbers, best overall numbers with exception to the special Raptor model. If you were a car guy you would realize what impact weight has on everything that is very big. GM did well, it is sad you can't see that and focus on a single point that is irrelevant.

53 minutes ago, 2017_whitez71 said:

I don't understand why you 6.2 fanboys are so upset.  It is still the most powerful v8 in any half ton truck, and now the truck is lighter and getting a 10 speed. 

It is just the box checker guys that get their panties in a wad, it is one less impressive stat to state at the local Starbucks...

Tyler

• Like 1

It is just the box checker guys that get their panties in a wad, it is one less impressive stat to state at the local Starbucks...

Tyler

Glad you took the time to give your opinion. It doesn't align with mine. I would rather not continue to argue like 5th graders.

Seems weak to me, I haven't driven one. My 17 has the 6.2 in it now and I like it. I am disappointed but obviously you snowflakes are excited. I am proud for you.

5 hours ago, AgDoctor said:

Glad you took the time to give your opinion. It doesn't align with mine. I would rather not continue to argue like 5th graders.

Seems weak to me, I haven't driven one. My 17 has the 6.2 in it now and I like it. I am disappointed but obviously you snowflakes are excited. I am proud for you.

You don't want to act like a 5th grader but are calling people snowflakes because they don't agree with you.  

Just making sure I read that right.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1