Own a Silverado? Have a Beard? Want to Be In a TV Commercial? Here’s Your Chance!

chevy beard guy.png

John Goreham
Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
5-3-2018

5-9-18 UPDATE: Check out this new story link for more details. The beard is not a requirement:

Chevy is looking for regular folks to be in TV commercials. The qualifications are:

-          You must have a beard.

-          You must have a Silverado

-          Being a Canadian is helpful

Chevy will want you to tell them a bit about yourself, submit some images of yourself and hear your cool story about how owning a Silverado helps you to give back to the community. If you are interested, contact the Thompson-Nicola Film Commission at 250-377-8673 or email [email protected]. When you contact the agency, tell them you heard about it from GM-Trucks.com and Kamloopsthisweek.com . If your commercial is made, be aware that Mahk may make fun of you. 

• Haha 1

I received a letter in the mail asking me to submit an idea. The ones I have seen up her so far are mainly showing the person using their truck to do something significant in the neighborhood! Like delivering goods to less fortunate folks etc. 

Picking up food and taking to food banks! That sort of thing.

I guess they did not like my idea of my 6.2 HC kicking an Eco boosts ass at the traffic lights! hahahha

No I did not submit anything! lol

Edited by Likarok
  • Like 1