Light bar and active shutters

16 minutes ago, 6.2Midnight said:

Kinda my point...

Not sure what you mean by this, but I consider it a move in the right direction.  The last time I inquired several months ago, they said there were no plans.  Today, he said they are working on a kit specifically for active shutter vehicles but it is not available for purchase yet.  So, I'll take it!

• Like 1

Not sure what you mean by this, but I consider it a move in the right direction.  The last time I inquired several months ago, they said there were no plans.  Today, he said they are working on a kit specifically for active shutter vehicles but it is not available for purchase yet.  So, I'll take it!
Who did you talk to? I called today and they said there are no plans to make a kit for trucks with the active shutters.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, huntr1117 said:

Who did you talk to? I called today and they said there are no plans to make a kit for trucks with the active shutters.

Guy's name was Kirk.  He straight-up said they were developing a kit for our trucks but it wasn't quite ready for release yet.  Probably full of &#$*. 

Soooooo, sounds like I'm going to have to break out the trusty Dremel and do work!

Guy's name was Kirk.  He straight-up said they were developing a kit for our trucks but it wasn't quite ready for release yet.  Probably full of $*. 

Soooooo, sounds like I'm going to have to break out the trusty Dremel and do work!
I just scrolled up after I posted that and saw his name. I'll call tomorrow and ask for him. Maybe I'll get a different answer. I'm trying to avoid the dremel lol.

• 2 months later...