Rear rotors won’t reinstall..?

Hellooo I’m new to the forum. I have a 99 silverado 4x4 it is the round body, today my rear end gave out, so I picked One up on Craigslist that was an upgrade to my current one. It is a 14 bolt with locker, 8 lug, 4.10 gears. It included the rotors and calipers and u bolts all the goodies, all the brake components were uninstalled. If I’m not mistaken he said it came out of an 02 1500hd. 

Now I was getting ready to finish up the Install and I stumbled upon an issue. I was getting ready to install the rotors when I started having issues sliding them into place...it seems like the Emergency/Parking brake pads/shoes aren’t allowing the proper clearance for the rotors to slide on. And I even adjusted them to be as far in/loose as I could and still doesn’t seem to clear...any ideas what I’m doing wrong here??  

1 hour ago, starman8tdc said:

Are you sure that the e-brake lever is all the way forward? Will the brake shoes fit properly into the drum if they are removed from the vehicle? 

Yes I triple checked that, and played it to make sure it was in its least expanded state. I’m not sure, I’m honestly new to drum brakes and not sure how to remove them to check. 

6 minutes ago, starman8tdc said:

Awesome thanks I’ll give it a try! I’m just worried he might of given me wrong rotors