I have an 02 Silverado 1500 4WD with a code P0443 (and a P0171, but I don't know that those are connected). However for now I am working on the P0443 code, Purge Valve Solenoid Circuit?
What I have done thus far: 1) Bought a new Purge Valve Solenoid, check engine light w/ code still on after clearing codes. 2) I tested the old and new solenoid with a power probe and blowing through to make sure it is engaging. ie. air can flow through with now power, but after power probe initiates the valve shuts and can no longer allow air to go through purge valve solenoid. 3) Attempted to test if power was going through to the plug going to the purge valve solenoid, appeared to be getting 12.3v. I'll admit I'm not electrical savvy, but I seemed to get voltage to the plug when the key was turned to "on" position.
Thanks, what else can I look at, or re look over?
Hey Everyone! So, I have an aftermarket radio in my 2011 Silverado 2500HD with the PAC RP5-GM31 wire harness & it came with a chime box that replaced the factory chime. Has anyone ever tried to restore the factory chime with one of these pac harness' ? Or does anyone know what it would take to do it?
Husky Liners VS Weather Tech
Both are Max coverage floor liners, I bought the husky liners after seeing my buddies 2018 silverado with the weather tech liners. They Both are great in their own ways. I have some pro's and con's for both
I paid 210.80 on amazon, I don't recall exactly what he paid for the Weather tech laser fit ones on their website its about 190 before shipping.
Starting with the husky liners
- Fit - I myself like the way that they fit, so much that i would say its perfect for me. They match the contour of the floors perfectly without coming up in any spots.
- Material -They used a good material with a nice rubbery feel. Easy to remove and clean, Pull them out spray them off with water let them dry and their are back to looking brand new out of the box.
- Stay Put Cleats - On both the driver and passenger side. The driver side has the factory "pop in" Holders that help keep them in place as well.
- Although they have the cleats to help keep them in place, The passenger side one does move around a little bit.
- They also do not go as high up on the sides as the weather tech liners, This can be a Pro or a Con depending on what you are looking for.
- If you have the Jump seat in the front they offer the liners in a 3 piece set to get full coverage of the hump in the center as well. I opted for no coverage on that but still, this could be a pro or a con again depending on what your looking for.
I cannot speak for the weather tech liners, Since they are not in my daily driver. However I can say there is one con on the weather tech's. I noticed when I was riding in the other truck on the passenger side, The liner is supposed to hug the side, and it does not. Weather they had it packed and it bent the liner or what ever the case may be it doesn't fit properly now. and ill attach photos of both fronts and back.
Overall Im happy with the husky liners and ill continue to purchase them. They work for me just well.
Thanks for reading, If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message.
Executive Editor, GM-Trucks.com
GM-Trucks.com can confirm that Chevrolet is sending out media invitations for a next generation 2019 Silverado first drive program that will take place in just a few weeks. Scheduled during the second week of August, the invite only program will give selected national journalists and automotive media a first chance to get behind the wheel of the all new pickup in the mountains of Wyoming.
That's good news for anyone interested in a third party opinion about the all new Silverado and undoubtedly the beginning of a media onslaught of 2019 Silverado and Sierra content. We can't wait!
We're finalizing our plans to attend the event ourselves and very much looking forward to seeing how the new Silverado matches our expectations. Especially since our long term 2019 Silverado LTZ should arrive just a few weeks after we get back.
Brand new in the box GM/Borla 6.2 exhaust. Part number on box shows dual side exhaust but laying it out it's a dual out the back exhaust, not what I wanted so its for sale. Part numbers on box are: 19303345 (dual out the side) and 19303348 ( dual 4" black tips). Parts have never been installed just laid out before install. Pictures are of actual parts.
$950 takes it. Pm with contact info and I'll be quick to reply.
PREFER LOCAL SALE, DO NOT WANT TO SHIP......
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Most OnlineNewest Member
Who's Online 57 Members, 0 Anonymous, 360 Guests (See full list)
- Jon A
- Ray Prock
- SixTwo Z71