Faint Beep after Parked and Locked

Hi All, just wondering if anyone else has/had a faint constant beep after parking and locking doors? Noticed it while doing some yard work after work today. It wasn't loud by any means but it was there nonetheless. Anyone else experience this?

Oh it's a 2017 1500 Denali Ultimate.

TIA

My solution to the problem was to stop doing yard work.  When I close any of the doors on my 2017 Silverado around 10 seconds afterward I get brief 1 second sigh.  Squeaky sound like letting air out of a balloon when stretching the neck of the balloon.  Sound comes from somewhere underneath the truck.  I figured it was just some kind of reset.

• 3 years later...

I had a few people tell me my truck had a quiet beep coming from the grill area. I would get to work before some co-workers and go inside. Somebody once told me my truck was beeping. I went out and checked...nothing.

A few months later I came home and the truck was in the driveway and my wife came in the house and said my truck was beeping quietly from the front exterior. I went out and checked...nothing.  ?

I googled it....nothing.