Silverado and Two Other GM Vehicles Make U.S. News’ Best Deals List For May

Gorehamj

silverado 18 bowtie.jpeg

John Goreham
Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
5-14-2018

Each month, U.S. News & World Report Autos conducts a comprehensive review of the best new vehicle deals available in America and complies a top-ten list with details on those deals. This month, the 2018 Chevy Silverado, Buick Encore, and Cadillac XTS all earned a spot.

We are fortunate to be colleagues with Jamie Page Deaton, the managing editor of U.S. News Best Cars. She and her team are some of the best in the business and she says, "Right now, we're seeing great deals over the entire automotive spectrum. Consumers can save big on everything from capable pickup trucks to cutting-edge EVs."

encore 18.jpg
The Silverado deal includes “0% financing for 72 months plus $2,000 cash back OR $3,000 cash back.” Not bad considering Ford’s F-150 production is shut down. The Encore’s deal includes, “1.9% financing for 60 months plus up to $3,250 cash back OR up to $4,000 cash back.” Finally, the XTS deal includes, “0% financing for 72 months plus $2,000 cash back OR up to $5,000 cash back, depending on the region.”

2018-Cadillac-XTS-001.jpg
If you’ve recently bought one of these three please tell us how you made out. 

I  did quite well starting with Suppliers pricing for vets, GM Card $3000 plus GM $1000 plus customer $1000 from dealer on a 2018 LTZ Z71.  15.7% from MSRP.  GM financing was nothing to brag about but I'll refinance if I  can. K