Load helper airbags on previously lowered 17 Sierra

Picked up a used 17 Sierra, and found out it used to have a lowering kit installed, and then put back to stock height. Alright, no problem. However, upon further inspection, they had removed the bump stops by cutting off the entire drop down bracket that was welded to the frame. One of my questions is with that bracket now gone, I am unable to install the Firestone 2430 load helper air bag kit as it mounts to the part where the rubber bumpstop would normally sit. What are my other options. Truck will remain at the factory ride height for now. I know you can get air helper bags for lowered vehicles, but they might not work on this truck as they would be running close to max operating extension length sometimes.

Ideas anyone?

might need to do some fab work. I would make my own bracket to replace what was cut off. My lowering kit and firestone bags are sitting in the boxes next to my truck. I figure I will have to cut that bracket and make a new one to mount the bags. Its really not hard if you can weld. If you don't want to weld you can drill and bolt a new bracket on. There is no simple solution to your problem. Perhaps cut the brackets off a salvage truck and weld them back in place. 

I know, I know.... never weld a frame.... whatever... Been doing it for 20 years.