Considering used '16 Silverado LT- pricing question

11 hours ago, joejoe11 said:

I was glancing at pricing a few days ago and now actually looks like a really good time to buy a new 2018.  Not sure what options you need, but check out HolidayAutoGroup.com or Bomninchevrolet.com.  They're both no haggle pricing dealerships that list the prices as they are.

http://www.bomninchevrolet.com/VehicleDetails/new-2018-Chevrolet-Silverado_1500-Crew_Cab_Short_Box_2_Wheel_Drive_LT-Miami-FL/3074936683

Brand new - sticker $43,940 discounted to $26,052.

$26,052 plus $1,300 in bogus fees that is.

On 5/16/2018 at 12:57 PM, bamafan76 said:

Man that is some good prices...much better than the dealerships near me! My whole reasoning for going used was thinking I'd get a better price and the fact if it was used I wouldn't mind it as much if I treated as a truck rather than a new one, I'd want to treat it new forever.

$2k off for 'lease loyalty' is included in those prices. Not everyone will be eligible. I wonder if any other non eligible rebates are included? Generally they include ALL incentives which most people are not eligible for ALL. 

7 minutes ago, Loco-diablo said:

$2k off for 'lease loyalty' is included in those prices. Not everyone will be eligible. I wonder if any other non eligible rebates are included? Generally they include ALL incentives which most people are not eligible for ALL. 

Pardon my lack of knowledge, but is there a place to see what each incentive means? I don’t quite know what “lease loyalty “ means.

20 minutes ago, bamafan76 said:

Pardon my lack of knowledge, but is there a place to see what each incentive means? I don’t quite know what “lease loyalty “ means.

1$3,000 LEASE LOYALTY: Eligible for customers who have a Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet or GMC lease through Ally, GM Financial or US Bank and purchase or Lease a new Chevrolet qualify for $3,000 rebate. $1,500 LEASE CONQUEST: Customers who currently own a non-GM Lease qualify for a $500 rebate. (Price needs to be increase by $1,500) IMPORTANT PROGRAM NOTES: - Only customers detailed above are eligible for this offer. - Customer is NOT required to terminate their current lease. - This offer can be transferred to individuals residing in the same household. Both the transferor's (original intended customer) and transferee's residency must be verified with current driver's license or state identification

Most of those rebates one does not qualify for. Email the dealer for the out the door price. I would be surprised if it was under $35k.  

I did go the used route. I bought a 2016 CPO Silverado LT with center console and 23k miles 3 weeks ago for $28,750. About $10k less than the lowest 2017-18 price I could secure from any dealer in S. Fla.

1$3,000 LEASE LOYALTY: Eligible for customers who have a Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet or GMC lease through Ally, GM Financial or US Bank and purchase or Lease a new Chevrolet qualify for $3,000 rebate. $1,500 LEASE CONQUEST: Customers who currently own a non-GM Lease qualify for a $500 rebate. (Price needs to be increase by $1,500) IMPORTANT PROGRAM NOTES: - Only customers detailed above are eligible for this offer. - Customer is NOT required to terminate their current lease. - This offer can be transferred to individuals residing in the same household. Both the transferor's (original intended customer) and transferee's residency must be verified with current driver's license or state identification

Right. And that’s just one incentive. I think they have others like veterans, recent college grads, etc

You have to go to GM website to see them all.
As someone else suggested, it’s best to call and get the ‘Out the door ‘ price after you see what’s available to YOU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk