15 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Is the std bed available yet?

HUD an option? Why didn’t you get it? Love it in my Camaro

Ryan B.

Don't think so. Just the shorter Crew Cab bed. 

Love the HUD but it was part of another package that would have basically brought us up to High Country Territory... so we passed. I was a little nervous going crazy without pricing. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shawnr487 said:

Was there an option to have color matched bumpers instead of chrome on the LTZ? 

I didn't see that as an option. 

10 hours ago, Shawnr487 said:

Was there an option to have color matched bumpers instead of chrome on the LTZ? 

VB5 and VT5 are the color options for the front and rear bumpers and they are not available for the LTZ.

One other thing that I don't understand is why can't it have the power tilt and telescoping steering wheel.  Our 2016 LTZ Suburban has it.  It is great for when I get in and all the mirrors seat and steering wheel go to my positions.  The tech is already there why not include it in the trucks?  What is GM thinking?!!!!

Also no option at all for Flex Fuel.  Some of us like it and want to use it. Again it isn't like it is old tech just include it in the option list.

Didn't see anything about the larger mirrors when you order the Max Towing package. Hope they are included otherwise what is the point if you can't see around your trailer.

To get the LED "high intensity" headlights you have to get the High Country.  Doesn't make sense, for your safety you have to purchase the most expensive truck just to get the better lights.

For now only the short bed is available for Crew Cab models.  I hope a standard bed will become available.

13 minutes ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

One thing I did not notice anywhere was power adjustable peddles? I don't think this is even a option on this generation

I read through the entire options code list, all 66 pages and it didn't list anything about power adjustable peddles.   Like I stated above, you can't even get a power tilt/telescoping steer wheel.  I'm sure it will be available in the GMC Denali.  It always has more than the Chevy version.  I'm trying to get the option code list for the GMC to find out.

I know some people use the adjustable pedals but i have had them on my last four trucks and have never used the adjustment feature

L87 is 425hp 450tq.  Don't know why they went down on tq!

• Thanks 1

Understated? Fuel economy?

Ryan B.

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:09 PM, Denali_King said:

If I had to guess, I would think it might have something to do with the 10 speed AT. But I have no info, just an educated guess..

Could be that those are the #s for ordering and when the trucks show up they will give out the actual #s.  Who really knows?

Where is the Work Truck?

Seems on all reviews and pictures they never show the base model.  

What about the 3/4 ton units?  When will those be available for ordering...?

What about the 3/4 ton units?  When will those be available for ordering...?

They will be 2020 models

Ryan B.

So I have to wait another whole year to order one???  I'll have over 250K miles on my old '08 GMC 2500HD by then.  Hope it lasts that long...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Hdchevyclassic
      Need some opinions on what the heck is going on with my 2007 silverado classic. It has a 4.8 litre vortec with an afe cold air intake, edge cts2 programmer, gibson shorty headers, and a 3 inch catback exhuast. I have the code p0430 coming up but cant figure out what it is. Ive done a back pressure test on the cats, and did knock sensors and all O2 sensors a year ago. It doesnt feel like it has a misfire and im very mechanically inclined and everything in this truck is looked after. When i bought it there was a 4wd code and it wouldnt engage so i swapped out the button cluster in the cab and now it works fine. Other than that the truck has been perfect but id like to figure out what the heck is setting off the code. I have no exhuast leaks and the cats checked out perfect, anyone know what else it could be? Im looking for anything at this point, i hate check engine lights and have cleared it with the programmer but it comes back very shortly after being cleared. Thanks
    • By Jaybridge88
      Just wanted to share my experience with Anthem Off Road wheels from them messing up my order to the wheel finish coming off not even 2 years later. They market themselves as a rugged America  offroad company that stands by their product. Which sold me. Plus I didn’t  want to have the same wheels as everyone else.  I purchased a set of wheels from them and went ahead and bought tires and TPSM to go with them. The tires I could of got cheaper locally, but then I would have to go to the shop and have them put on. So I opted to pay their higher price for tires so I could get the wheels with tires mounted and balanced, TPMS already installed. All I had to do was bolt them on my truck. Received the wheels. Bolted them on just to find that they didn’t install the TPSM. Had to wait a week for them to ship them to me. Then had to go to a tire shop to have them installed. The shop ended up scratching 3 of my brand new rims. I called and complained about the whole situation and they basically said “well we didn’t recommended that tire shop to you”. I guess they couldn’t realize none of this would of happened if they did their job in the first place and installed the TPSM in the first place. 

Fast forward 1.5 years and I started noticing the clearcoat coming off one of the wheels. After a month or so all 4 wheels had the clear coat peeling off. I posted a question about the finish coming off on their Facebook page. Another costumer chimed in and said their clear was peeling off also. Then our comments were deleted. I commented again. Again, my comment was deleted. 

I looked at at their website for the first time since I purchased wheels for them. I noticed they now offer a wheel protection kit that contains cleaners and ceramic coating. This wasn’t offered back when I bought my wheels. Which leads me to believe they have had more than just me complaining about their clear peeling off. 

Has as anyone else had experience with anthem off road? Regular real customers. Not their “brand ambassadors” which is a new marketing scheme they started where they create a whole group of Social media sales people by offering them their rims for a discounted price. In return those people promote the wheels online and try to push people to buy their sub par wheels. I’m talking real customers using their rims in real life, everyday applications. 

Thanks
    • By Nikko
      About to install a 2" motofab under strut leveling kit on monday, but am very concerned with torque specs. I can't find the exact torque specs for everything I need, and I don't even know how important it is for everything to be torqued exactly to specs. It's a 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ, 4x4. 

How important is it to be precise when torqueing? Does anyone know where to find all the exact torque specs for my make and model? Has anyone ever done one before, and can you provide insight?

Thanks.