15 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Is the std bed available yet?

HUD an option? Why didn’t you get it? Love it in my Camaro

Ryan B.

Don't think so. Just the shorter Crew Cab bed. 

Love the HUD but it was part of another package that would have basically brought us up to High Country Territory... so we passed. I was a little nervous going crazy without pricing. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shawnr487 said:

Was there an option to have color matched bumpers instead of chrome on the LTZ? 

I didn't see that as an option. 

10 hours ago, Shawnr487 said:

Was there an option to have color matched bumpers instead of chrome on the LTZ? 

VB5 and VT5 are the color options for the front and rear bumpers and they are not available for the LTZ.

One other thing that I don't understand is why can't it have the power tilt and telescoping steering wheel.  Our 2016 LTZ Suburban has it.  It is great for when I get in and all the mirrors seat and steering wheel go to my positions.  The tech is already there why not include it in the trucks?  What is GM thinking?!!!!

Also no option at all for Flex Fuel.  Some of us like it and want to use it. Again it isn't like it is old tech just include it in the option list.

Didn't see anything about the larger mirrors when you order the Max Towing package. Hope they are included otherwise what is the point if you can't see around your trailer.

To get the LED "high intensity" headlights you have to get the High Country.  Doesn't make sense, for your safety you have to purchase the most expensive truck just to get the better lights.

For now only the short bed is available for Crew Cab models.  I hope a standard bed will become available.

13 minutes ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

One thing I did not notice anywhere was power adjustable peddles? I don't think this is even a option on this generation

I read through the entire options code list, all 66 pages and it didn't list anything about power adjustable peddles.   Like I stated above, you can't even get a power tilt/telescoping steer wheel.  I'm sure it will be available in the GMC Denali.  It always has more than the Chevy version.  I'm trying to get the option code list for the GMC to find out.

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:09 PM, Denali_King said:

L87 is 425hp 450tq.  Don't know why they went down on tq!

If I had to guess, I would think it might have something to do with the 10 speed AT. But I have no info, just an educated guess..