51 minutes ago, kc classic said:

On your order I do not see keyless entry and starter. Is this available? Would hate to go back to a key

Keyless entry and start is standard on RST, LT Trail Boss, LTZ, and High Country. 

6 hours ago, kc classic said:

On your order I do not see keyless entry and starter. Is this available? Would hate to go back to a key

code ATH  Keyless entry,  1 - Included and only available with (PCL) Convenience Package.

• 2 weeks later...

So a few quick questions my camper weighs 9,800 lbs, and guessing a need a 2500 my older silveraldo wont pull it GVWR is 7,200 are they redoing the 2500 this year? Also with the new 1500's pull this I wanted a 1500 but its seems when I went to all the dealers I needed a 6.2l not a 5.3. Also selection is very weak at least here in PA. Said something about inventory neing help up in mexico. 

• 1 month later...

Better off going HD if you're going to be pulling 9,800 lbs. with any frequency. If you're going to trade the thing in in 2-3 years, then you could get away with a 1500 -  but, if you plan on keeping it any length of time, I'd highly recommend a 3/4-ton or 1-ton.