Black Wheels With Graphite Metallic Paint Color?

I am new to the forum and after some pretty extensive searches here and google, I can't find the setup I'm considering. I have a 2017 Silverado Z71 LT in Graphite Metallic. I love the color! I have the 20" polished aluminum wheels, and I'm considering swapping them out for the 20" black versions found on some of the WT models. Has anyone seen this combo and/or can post some pics or commentary? Since there is so much variation in the Graphite Metallic color, I'd be curious what black wheels look like. Thanks for your help!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am new to the forum and after some pretty extensive searches here and google, I can't find the setup I'm considering. I have a 2017 Silverado Z71 LT in Graphite Metallic. I love the color! I have the 20" polished aluminum wheels, and I'm considering swapping them out for the 20" black versions found on some of the WT models. Has anyone seen this combo and/or can post some pics or commentary? Since there is so much variation in the Graphite Metallic color, I'd be curious what black wheels look like. Thanks for your help!

We just put 20x12 rims with Toyo Mts 33x12.50x20 and a rough country 5” lift. Plasti dip all the Chrome.

Lift was being put on.

488E3137-8D07-4456-824C-BA55130DB482.thumb.jpg.2c242590cf64960f9e71a482f8f3a0f4.jpg

After lift.

42d78f3946dae53ec6150407ec755c48.jpg

Out Trucks next to each other, before the works was done over the weekend.

aa031a14fd54118d59d1a9c4609bf34b.jpg

Keep me posted on the out come.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...