Lateralus

How effective are using mobile apps for business?

Can someone share with an experience please? I need this for improving my current business strategy.

Mobile apps are one of important elements of modern tech innovations for business. Like other type of technology they help nowadays to make every type of business much more effective and profitable. Considering how popular are now smarthphones, they're perfect for widespreading information about your company and increasing recognition of your brand. They also provide fast and very effective communication https://idapgroup.com/blog/deeper-dive-progressive-web-apps/ which is an important key for successful development of every company :) Mobile apps help to increase customers' loyalty too because of widespreding various bonuses and special programs, they also can provide a constant access to your certain service/production and increase your profit too. They can also help to recuse expenses, for example in many companies great amount of workers can complete their tasks at home with them and because of that there's no need for office and separate costs for it.

Edited by Revan

In my photography business I like to give people a sneak peek of a few of the images from their session or wedding a few days after. In recent years I have invested in this software that basically turns their pictures into an app for their smartphone for them to share etc. Most absolutely love it! Such cheap advertising for me too. 

Many apps or software can help you to increase sales like email marketing software that will increase the interest of clients towards your service. You can also use accounting apps, record keeping apps etc.