Just talked to 2019 Sierra Owner

yes they are.

Not a fan of the Dodge front end either.  The F150 is already ugly.  and I'd never get a Crapota or a Nissan, so what does that leave me?  I'll get me an older GMC/Chevy. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, the_swd said:

I'm guessing this is the same truck. Spotted this at Oakland University a few weeks ago.

image.thumb.png.64cf134d9068610e0b4d6c44dba0f231.png

Is that a bunch of salt still seeping out the cracks in the parking lot??

OU sure has added a crap load of parking.  I graduated from there in 2014.

At the boat launch. 6.2 SLT red looked real sharp. Guy works for GM.

Guy says 10spd is way smoother and agreed with me that the 8spd kinda sucks.

Frame is wax.

Says engine is very smooth with the new cylinder deactivation.

Sorry if we already knew this stuff.

Ok time to get on my Spark and enjoy the day!!

Of course he’s going to say positive things about it, he works for GM. I met a GM guy in 2014 and just swore up and down how much better the newly redesigned 14 was far more superior than any previous, BS! All redesigned systems require Guinea Pigs to workout all the kinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

Of course he’s going to say positive things about it, he works for GM. I met a GM guy in 2014 and just swore up and down how much better the newly redesigned 14 was far more superior than any previous, BS! All redesigned systems require Guinea Pigs to workout all the kinks.

that's very true, we should take what he said with a grain of salt ya know.  At least we can be sure of the frames being wax.  That was my main thing I wanted to know, as far as I could recall that was an unknown to us.

11 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

:uhoh: So you think the 07-13 is a superior truck to the current 14+? :lol:

Tyler

• Like 2

:uhoh: So you think the 07-13 is a superior truck to the current 14+? [emoji1]   Tyler

No, I didn’t say that. My experience with the new 2014 LTZ Crewcab 4X4 Z71 was that it was the biggest pc of [emoji90] I’ve ever bought and driven. The rear end was replaced, transmission. I even put new bilsteins on it to improve the ride, new Michelin’s and left out the motor even while being fed supreme lagged performance 50% of the time and the guys at my dealership even went so far to report it as “serious lag in performance issues”. I buy new trucks every 2 years, keep the one I love. My loaded out 16 DMax was great but couldn’t always find diesel so I special ordered my new 18 GMC 6.2 loaded out and because knock on wood it’s had ZERO issues so looks like I may just be keeping this one especially since the new ones coming out have literally similar HP and Torque. But yes, “MY 2014” was garbage!

All work I did to it in order to help with ride quality was within 1 1/2 yrs.

Is it me or does the running board extend a little more giving access to bed ? 

You’re correct, they move backwards with a tap to the rear of them in order for you to step up and retrieve things from up front. LMAO ? [emoji23] [emoji38]! I think it’s to help those who can’t lean over the side of the bed and trying to find more ways to fit everyone’s needs. I just hop up on the tires and graphics what I need but again I’m sure we all thought of the side steps imbedded in the rear bumper the same way and I love them

2 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

You’re correct, they move backwards with a tap to the rear of them in order for you to step up and retrieve things from up front. LMAO ? emoji23.pngemoji38.png! I think it’s to help those who can’t lean over the side of the bed and trying to find more ways to fit everyone’s needs. I just hop up on the tires and graphics what I need but again I’m sure we all thought of the side steps imbedded in the rear bumper the same way and I love them

I meant just a longer running board. Not the ones you described which are bad ass btw

the current gm twins running boards stop right at the back of cab instead of going a little more down the dodge has them currently 

Personally, I like both of the new designs. I am sure they will grow on us, as the K2 designs have.

The Grilles/Front end of Both Sierra and Silverado look like they mean business. Very bold and aggressive looking.

Especially the Silverado.

The Small thin Led Headlights are mean looking.

• Like 2

Personally, I like both of the new designs. I am sure they will grow on us, as the K2 designs have.
The Grilles/Front end of Both Sierra and Silverado look like they mean business. Very bold and aggressive looking.
Especially the Silverado.
The Small thin Led Headlights are mean looking.

Well said.

I agree.

When new designs are released a lot of people hate it but after a few years of seeing them on the road it usually grows on people and suddenly the people that hated it end up buying one.

Of course there are exceptions to that but I didn’t care for the k2xx in 2014 and Now I own a 2018!
  • Like 2

I also think the trucks will get their new 5.3 and 6.2 after next year when the new suvs come out. By the way anyone see the new irs on the new full size gm suv coming out next year ? Finally!