I am currently in the process of rebuilding my 2003 ss silverado.  It started with the brake lines and turned into way more.  It's already lowered but I was wondering how low can I really make it without damaging the awd components.   Don't have the money to experiment with different parts.  It's currently lowered 3/4.  Have tons on pictures I will add later. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By PhatBoy
      $1000.00   New in the box.  Box only opened to verify content but never pulled out.   2019 Silverado Sierra 6.2 crewcab short bed / double cab reg bed.   Willing to meet up within 1hr driving distance of Houston.  Due to false claim against me with pay--pal, I'm not interested in shipping.     PM if interested with contact info and I'll reply ASAP.            

• By chevyman14
      I just purchased and installed a 3.5" rough country suspension lift with new UCA's and upper and lower ball joints.  All is well. Alignment is perfect, doesn't shake. I'm happy with it.  However, the front still sits about an inch lower than the back.  Question for you guys is how, if at all possible, can I level it out?  Thanks!
    • By Nunotmp
      Hey Guys,

New truck owner here and today I took my vehicle into chevy to do a spray-in bed liner. They gave me a loaner truck that is exactly like mine except for a few extra features. I have a 2019 Silverado LT Texas Edition and the loaner came with a power plugin in the bed of the truck and one on the passenger side near the switches. I was wondering how difficult it would be to add these parts myself? I've called chevy to see if they could install them for me, but they haven't called me back. 
    • By HoneyBadger64
      I've spent the last 30 minutes and I'm fed up with trying to figure this out. This morning I get up to change the window regulator in my truck (I'm no mechanic, just a diy guy). Finally get everything installed and dealing with the pain of popping pins back into clips and I realize the door knob/latch/whatever the f its called popped out and is laying on the ground instead of hanging in the actuator for it. I looked at the end and I assumed it did not snap off because the ends still look machined and uniformed. I tried wiggling it around in the actuator before giving up on getting that "feeling" that its secured. Put the door back on and the door locks of course but the knob moves slightly down (no more than 1 cm) but does not retract into the door. Any ideas? Wanna try to get my bearings straight on figuring it out before I go popping the door panel off again. Also if anyone has a link to the part for the clips on the raceway/trim underneath the power window/power lock control unit that would be great. Lost a couple of them and it doesn't want to sit right inside the door.