Lift Kit Help

Yes, I believe Zone for example includes all new tie rods as opposed to say rough country you have to cut your factory ones. Smoothness is going to come from mostly good shocks and keeps your angles as flat as possible. Rough country is good if your on a budget, it'll get the job done but really it comes down to what makes you feel comfortable. Tons of people run the kits and never have issues.. If you dont mind spending more I would no doubt say get the Zone or BDS lift with Bilstein or Fox shocks, you'll love it.

Yeah, I've seen that combo on different threads a lot. I have a polaris RZR with Fox shocks and they are SMOOTH as butter. It makes me very curious about how the Fox shocks would feel like on a truck... Also, what would I need to do in the rear of my truck if I want to put a 4-6" lift like you are talking about on, or would the rear come with the kit?

1 minute ago, reihart said:

Yeah, I've seen that combo on different threads a lot. I have a polaris RZR with Fox shocks and they are SMOOTH as butter. It makes me very curious about how the Fox shocks would feel like on a truck... Also, what would I need to do in the rear of my truck if I want to put a 4-6" lift like you are talking about on, or would the rear come with the kit?

Im not certain how they feel but I bet much much better then the standard shocks most kits would supply. For the rear if your looking for a smooth ride it'll come with a bigger block and hardware to install. Depending on how you like to sit (nose down, level, or squating) you can get a bigger or smaller block if needed.

19 hours ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

Does your truck have magnaride? If so that will limit your options.......

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

No, they started that in 2015 I believe.

I mean you could probley stuff them and have minor trimming/do some zip ties but I bet those things def rub backing out of a driveway ha. If you just drive on the street you might can make it work.. Are your 35s mud tires?

No, they started that in 2015 I believe.

I’d look more at the 4” BDS with Coilovers

4.5" Zone w/ Bilstein and Fox
Instagram @wildchevys
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

I’d look more at the 4” BDS with Coilovers

4.5" Zone w/ Bilstein and Fox
Instagram @wildchevys

Why do you say that?

10 hours ago, texasaggies16 said:

I mean you could probley stuff them and have minor trimming/do some zip ties but I bet those things def rub backing out of a driveway ha. If you just drive on the street you might can make it work.. Are your 35s mud tires?

Yeah, they are Nitto Trail graps. I do go to my huntin club a good bit which has holes,bumps, ect.. so I need to have some clearance. I guess I will have to break down and buy the 1000$ lift kit or go to 33's with a 2.5" leveling kit.

Yeah if you are going down a road with bumps and holes and so on you are going to need a 6" lift for 35's or a 4" lift and trim a bunch of pieces. Anything less than 4" and you are going to have major rubbing issues on any slight incline.

For a Denali I would highly recommend the BDS kits w/ fox coilers, if you can spring the additional cost.

You are going to get a stiffer ride with a leveling kit and 2.5" is pushing the cv angles, 3" is too much and 2.5" is getting there. I don't recommend doing more than a 2" level.

• Like 1