Joke Thread

diyer2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy asked me about lifting his Ford. He wondered if a suspension lift or body lift was better, and asked how high he should lift it. 

I told him to raise the body about 6ft.  Had to get done anyways if he had to work on the truck. He thanked me soon after that when a fuse blew:smash:

48 minutes ago, j-ten-ner said:

lol this one made the rounds in our office last week. We have two "new" daddy's and a soon to be mom sitting there.

so long

j-ten-ner

It is funny but actually a good message.  It is healthy to take a break from the demands/intensity of children on occasion.  

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Milk man arrives at a cutomers house to fill an order as usual. When he approached the door he read the order form and saw it read "25 gallons". As this was not the normal amount the man knocked on the door to inquire.

Lady: Hello can I help you

Milk man: I see you have 25 gallons of milk and I wanted to know if it was a misprint and maybe you only need 2.5 gallons?

Lady: No, 25! I read about how if you bathe in milk it will make your skin soft and healthy, taking years off my looks

Milk man: haha, that makes sense. Would you like it pasteurized?

Lady: no, no, it's only got to come up to my neck........

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
A man takes his  wife, (who use to be an Auburn Cheerleader) hunting, and impresses on her again and again that "If you shoot a deer, don't let someone else claim that they shot it also and that since they killed it... it's their deer!"

So ... he's in his stand hardly for 10 minutes when he hears his wife shooting nearby. He rushes over to her stand to find her pointing her gun at a man who is loudly yelling... "It's your deer lady..It's your deer... Just let me get my saddle off it!!!!"