The New UPR Plug n Play™ Single Valve Catch Can System for all 2014 to Present 5.3L and 6.2L Equipped Silverado and Sierra Trucks.

By popular request we have decided to come out with a full UPR Plug n Play™ Single Valve Catch Can System. Offering the most advanced patented internal design with multiple stages and dual diffusers and coalescing filters. This is not just a billet catch can with an internal cylinder and a scraper skirt like all the other manufacturers offer. We incorporated our top of the line Patented Diffuser System that will deliver the best performance hands down and never have any capacity problems or need to be an oversized can. The new UPR Plug n Play™ Single Valve Catch Can is specifically designed to be run hot and deliver the BEST coalescing and condensing. This was done to force the moisture and condensation that collects in the catch can to evaporate instead of building up and overflowing your catch can and requiring it to be drained all the time and wasting time making messes.

This is how we are designing all of our new catch can systems to require much less maintenance and deliver even better performance. We have been continually improving our catch cans for years and we have improved our internal filters in all our diffusers in an effort to be sure we continue to lead the way in oil separators. We are very concerned with making sure you have the most reliable maintenance-free catch can system available. Nobody wants to have to keep checking the level in their catch can. 

The Kits all Feature Continental 300psi never collapse insta-grip braided hoses and not some cheap rubber fuel line or heater hose. Most importantly there are no clamps or cheap flimsy connections. We only use OEM Plug n Play™ direct replacement fittings to give you a system that will meet or exceed your every expectation. The very best part is everything is pre-fit and ready to go not just a roll of hose and a bunch of bagged fittings.

I have included the links to the UPR website and put the kits on special on the website so all you have to do is just purchase them directly without any hassle or headaches.

Normal retail is $249.99 and we have them on introductory pricing special of $199.99

The kits come complete with all the UPR Braided Lines and UPR plug and play™ fitting for a complete installation

of the Brand New UPR Plug n Play™ Single Valve Catch Can System with Check Valve. 

http://www.uprproducts.com/chevrolet-gm-billet-oil-catch-can-single-valve-silverado-62-14.html

http://www.uprproducts.com/chevrolet-gm-billet-oil-catch-can-single-valve-silverado-53-14.html

Edited by JoeCCS

Feel free to ask any questions about our Plug n Play™ Catch Can System for all 5.3 and 6.2 equipped GM Trucks.  

UPR Single Valve Catch Can Description: 

> 12oz Capacity

> Show Quality Finish

> Can measures 6" x 2.5"

> 3/8" Continental Braided Hoses

> UPR Custom Fit Billet Hose Ends

> Prevents Oil from Entering Intake

> UPR Forged fittings & Drain Cock

> UPR Single Valve Billet Catch Can
> UPR Adjustable Mounting Bracket

> UPR Hi-Flo Billet Check Valves (1 PCS)

> High-Quality CNC Machined Billet Aluminum

> Improves Fuel Economy, Throttle Response & Performance
> UPR Patented Exclusive 4 Chamber Multi-Stage Internal Design

> UPR Plug N Play ™ Push Button Quick Release OEM Connectors

Thank you, Joe

UPR 14-18 GMC Chevrolet Catch Can Kit 1.jpg

Edited by JoeCCS

Will it Catch more than a Elite?  That is the question.....

Yes, UPR continually works to have the most efficient internal diffuser systems with all our catch cans. Making sure we always deliver the very Best Coalescing and Condensing Performance for your PCV system. We've even designed our coalescing filters to be custom exact fit to the Internal dimensions. We have also taken into account the wire thickness and weight of each stainless filter to adjust the airspeed and size of oil droplets that get sucked through the improve the coalescing characteristics.

Stuffing random wads of loose stainless steel wire or media is a sure-fire way to show the world how little thought went into a proper coalescing and tuning airspeed for maximum PCV function and crankcase evacuation. Most people have no idea just how important these variables are when it comes to a finished product that will give you the very best performance in hot and cold weather.

Our Catch Can Systems are designed to maintain the maximum airspeed so you can get the Best HP and MPG because they maintain the most vacuum through the PCV system. Other brands actually restrict airflow to help control oil which and they do not take into account that the loss of vacuum and airspeed will reduce overall ring seal and performance and by not allowing the crankcase to be properly evacuated.

Our small cans were developed to compete with the bigger 4" catch cans that outperform all the other small catch can systems.

This is not a flame or a knock against any other brand. We just have an extensive amount of time into testing and improving the characteristics of the PCV system to be able to deliver maximum oil control without reducing airspeed and or vacuum to the PCV system. There is so much more to a catch can and its true function than to just add a can and hoses and slow down airspeed and mount it in the coolest location to be able to offer the best performance.

I would appreciate keeping this a positive post to benefit forum members and enthusiasts and not turn this into a brand bashing post.

Thank you, Joe

Edited by JoeCCS
  • Like 2

About to place my order for this. I like the plug and play connections. 

i have a couple questions, I haven't looked into the full operation of the catch can . I was wanting to know what, where  and why are the check valves used/needed and curious as to if there could be a concern of seals gaskets blowing/leaking from pressure build up ?  I travel to upstate NY in the winter and the temps can be extremely cold. So I have a concern of condensation and freezing causing the CC to not operate correctly, and potentially cause ill effects such as blocked lines or frozen check valves that could cause a seal to blow or leak somewhere. I look forward to hearing from you joe and you are always willing to respond with good information. thanks

I was also about to order the Single Valve P&P but wanted to ask about the benefits of the dual valve and what the Pro check valve upgrade would really do.  From the little bit of reading I've been able to do, the dual valve setups seem to really benefit boosted or high pressure scenarios so I don't know that it would be that necessary on a 5.3L, correct?  Regarding the Pro Series check valves, I guess I'm wondering again if I'd see any benefit.  

Right now it looks like the Single Valve kits are on sale.  I think I missed the sale on the dual valve kits.

Edited by colonel00

Cold Weather and UPR Catch Can Systems – ( UPR Cold Weather Catch Can Performance )

We mount our catch cans in the hottest location to reduce condensation and any chance of freezing in colder

climates as we have tons of customers in NY, Canada, and Alaska that run UPR Catch Can Systems. The most

important thing is just to empty right after every drive in the winter and keep any moisture out of the catch can.

Pretty simple procedure and we've never had any customers have any engine problems with seals or gaskets.

Unlike other catch can manufacturers we developed this catch can to perform the same in cold as it does in

extreme heat.

That’s the reason the USPTO awarded us a UTILITY patent for the multi-stage and multi-chamber diffuser system

by the unique condensing and coalescing it delivers. This was a very necessary improvement over the standard

barrel and scraper design other manufacturers use with just a single diffuser inside.

We have a Patented Series of Diffusers and Coalescing screens that outperform all other designs while maintaining

maximum airflow for optimum vacuum and eliminating any freezing issues. You will be fine, my daughter lives in

Saratoga and has a Dual Valve with Clean Side Catch Can on her SUV and it never misses a beat on her SUV.

I’m very familiar with the Cold as I'm originally from CT.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPR Pro-Series Check Benefits with Dual or Single Valve - ( Great Upgrade to improve efficiency )

The Dual Valve is just beneficial to deliver more vacuum from Dual Sources and with the Pro-Series™ Check Valves,

you'll really benefit as they flow 4 times as much air any other check valve available from any catch can manufacturer.

The increased airflow is highly beneficial when you have any type of catch can system as the increased airflow will

result in a much stronger vacuum source and scavenging effect in the crankcase delivering better MPG and overall

ring seal.

This has a DIRECT relationship to the overall performance and longevity on every engine. Just like a vacuum pump

the more efficient it operates the better results it delivers every single day. Most important features with our kits are

we only use Braided Hoses and OEM Plug n Play fittings to eliminate the days of CHEAP rubber hoses that can crimp

or suck closed and UGLY hose clamps that can loosen and never give you a clean secure fit.

We can always be contacted for forum discount on the UPR Plug n Play Dual Valve Catch Can Kits.

Joe

Ordered mine and received it Monday. Easy 7 minute installation and love the quick fit connections. Best catch can i have ever installed.

Ok so the dual valve catch can in theory work better than the single valve,? So can you use a dual valve catch can without the ccs, what is the purpose of the ccs in a dual valve catch can or any single or dual valve catch can set up. What do the internal workings or material look like in your CCS. Do you have a picture of what the dual valve set up looks like on a 6.2 with out using the CCS.  Either with a Cai or stock intake. I'll be using a CAI. 

Edited by Crobinson16

Install a single valve UPR Catch can on 2014 - 2019 Sierra / Silverado 5.3L

Just wanted to add this video of a very nice UPR customer that took the time to do this video for everyone to see his installation of the UPR Plug n Play™ Single Valve Catch Can System on his 5.3L Z71.