• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Pat.Cape.cod
       I have a GMC Sierra 1500 it’s a 2013 and I need to do some body work. Basically I’m looking for information on replacing   Both front quarter panel and if.  Also any information  about getting panels for the truck all the way around if you can get a set of new panels for the Truck bedside and for a quarter. Any information would really help thank you
    • By flashran
      Hi, 
      just replaced the windshield on my 15 Yukon and the guy told me that I might need to recalibrate my adas systems ad rain sensors. 
      Did anybody here had to go through this process? I’ve actually called the dealer which told me that 99% of the times there is no need to recalibrate the system... 
    • By youn1033
      For Sale are (4) GMC Chrome Center Caps. These are in spectacular condition and ready to ship! They cost a king's ransom through GMC ($55 EACH!!)
      https://accessories.gmc.com/product/2018/GMC/Sierra 1500/center-cap-in-chrome-with-gmc-logo-19301603?categoryId=106001 
      [More Pictures below]
      Center Cap in Chrome with GMC LogoPart No. 19301603

Willing to sell them for $80 Shipped. Please Call/Text 405-642-9097

Thanks,
      Lance

• By mchasteen40
      Afternoon ladies and gents. I have spent hours upon hours trying to do my homework here on the GM 6.0 gasser engines. I have been around diesels the past 6 years, love my current tow rig. (2013 Ram 2500 Tradesman w/ 6/7 cummins) Truck is stock no deletes. What brought me here is we have our first baby on the way, the thought of saving some money by trading down to a gasser seems like a good idea. But i am not sure with how often i tow that i will be happy. 
      I live in Illinois and tow a 28 ft enclosed racecar hauler throughout the state (mostly flat). I tow every weekend from April to October generally, the trailer weighs close to 8K loaded. Obviously the cummins tows this with zero issues, and i'm assuming the GM 6.0 would tow this fine as well. I found a 2009 Chevy 2500 that's loaded with 110,000 miles on it. It appears to be in great shape, from what i found out it has the LY6 engine. If i were to make the switch i'd free up over 100 bucks a month, but is that really enough to justify the switch? I'm not in a bind for money at the moment, but obviously saving some money never hurts. 
      I guess i'm basically looking at some opinion's from guys that have maybe made the switch from a diesel to a gasser, and see what there thoughts were? Or do i tow enough that i should just stick it out with the diesel? Looking forward to your thoughts! 
      *Also, i would estimate that based on my location and where i'm traveling i drive roughly 3500-4000 miles a year with the trailer hooked up.