• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By PhatBoy
      GMT-K2xx   2014-2018 
      Brand new in the box GM/Borla 6.2 exhaust.  Part number on box shows dual side exhaust but laying it out it's a dual out the back exhaust, not what I wanted so its for sale.  Part numbers on box are: 19303345 (dual out the side) and 19303348 ( dual 4" black tips).  Parts have never been installed just laid out before install.  Pictures are of actual parts.  

$950 takes it. Pm with contact info and I'll be quick to reply.  

Thanks Roy  

PREFER LOCAL SALE, DO NOT WANT TO SHIP...... 
      Houston, Tx

• By rusty01
      Hi there!

Man it's been a long time since I been on this site! That rusty 01 is long gone!! LOL Anyway, I have a dilemma, we just purchased a 2013 Yukon XL Denali (kind of a rushed purchase, figured I could deal with the moon roof, I was wrong). My question is, what can I do to get more head room in this thing? Are there any seat mods that can be done to give me a little more room? I am 6'3" and totally uncomfortable driving this beast! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks!  
    • By 17Sierra1500
      Taken from a 2017 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate  - - 22" GM CK164 Wheels and tires package for sale.
        4 wheels, 22x9 aluminum + 4 tires + 4 TPMS sensors installed + 4 tires mounted + 4 center caps   TPMS sensors and Lug Nuts INCLUDED   OEM wheel part number 19301164 7-spoke silver with black inserts and they retail about $500 each.   285/45R22 Brigestone Dueler A/T RH-S tires have 30K on them but they definitely still have some life left in them - I don't have a tire tread gauge or I could tell you the exact depth.   All parts listed here are OEM Factory parts unlike the cheap knock-off replicas you find on the internet.   Located in Columbia, Missouri.  $1800 OBO   EDIT: I would consider shipping them if buyer pays for shipping, up front and payment clears.  I did a quote through Greyhound Package Express and it is roughly $400 to ship them to the lower 48 states, give or take depending on your location.  If you choose this option, you will have to be patient with me shipping them as I will have to drive 2 hours each way to get to a Greyhound shipping location.

• By CMoore711
      I purchased the wheels brand new from a Giovanna Wheel shop and have since chosen to go with a different set of wheels.  Unfortunately the wheel shop I purchased from does not accept returns, so I am listing the wheels for sale.   Wheels are brand new and unmounted, I only unboxed (1) wheel for picture purposes only, then it was repackaged with all the original manufacturer's packaging.   Wheel Details: Giovanna Dramuno 6 Machine Black Finish Size: 24" x 10" Offset: +30 mm Bolt Pattern:  6 x 139.7 Center Bore: 78.1 mm   Fitment: 2007+ Yukon/Yukon XL, Escalade, Tahoe, Suburban, Sierra 1500, Silverado, Avalanche,   Wheels will ship double boxed and with all original manufacturer's packaging just as received from Giovanna.   Asking Price is $1,750 OBO shipped to the continental U.S. Prefer Payment via PayPal I'm located in Dayton, OH and would be willing to meet up within a reasonable distance.   Plastic Protective Cover still on Center Caps:   One of the deepest concave style wheels available; About 3" Deep Concave from rim lip down to center cap:   Repackaged with Original Manufacturer's Plastic Lip Protector:   Some "Stock" Images: