hondarider94

2015 chevy 1500 lt. Reverse back up lights.

26 minutes ago, MHPrior80 said:

Agreed!  Love these at night. I’m just debating now if I wanna pit some VHT night shade on them to kinda match the black headlight and tail lights 

I think they look good as is, but that's just my opinion. If anything, I'd paint the housing white to match the truck. 

6 hours ago, 15BlueSilverado said:

I think they look good as is, but that's just my opinion. If anything, I'd paint the housing white to match the truck. 

Eh. I like how the black breaks up the white. I don’t think I’d like color matched on those 

I am adding flood lights to brighten up when i go in reverse.  I have the 2" square Rough Country lights that switch using the Homelink Buttons but i would like them to come on with the Cargo Lights instead.  Anyone know the best way to pass a wire from the cab to the engine bay on the passenger side?

I ran a harness down the frame on the drivers side pretty easily. It popped up near the grommet to go into the cab. It may be the same or very similar on passenger side. There’s a small chance I’m actually running a wire to my wheel well after work today if I have the time. If I do I’ll let you know where I ran it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk