A/C hose not fitting into new A/C compressor

i replaced my A/C with a 4 seasons compressor. i notice the inlet hole is deeper than my original compressor. on the original compressor, both holes were drilled the same depth. with this new compressor, the inlet is drilled 2 times deeper than the outlet high pressure side. when i mount my hose to the compressor, it is suppose to be flush to the compressor WITHOUT gaskets but with gaskets, you can see both gaskets sandwiched in-between on the old compressor. you can only see them a little bit. not too much. now with the new compressor, you can see the outlet high pressure side gasket a little bit but the low pressure side, the inlet just goes right in all the way with the gasket and sits completely flush to the compressor. with this hole being so deep, the gasket cannot come into contact with the compressor and make a nice seal.

what can i do?

1993 GMC 1500 4.3 

• 4 months later...

I am not an expert just doing my first ac compressor swap out but the compressor  sealing kit should have a few different washers to compensate for the different compressor types and port depths etc etc.....the manifolds come in different styles too further making things difficult .......  .if I recall when the compressor is sealed properly you you have like 1.x mm of the gasket exposed equally on each port . Mine came with green , gold and red gaskets , then two super thin flimsy metal ones  and finally two aluminum coupling  inserts that can fit down in the compressor port if need be..... This instruction sheet shows a few different manifold  port configurations and the washer ,fitting combinations required to seal FWIW......p/n for kit is ACDelco 15-20058 

IMG_20181021_104223.jpg

Edited by 89gmcjohn
Pic