3.08’s 33’s and 3.5 inches of lift

Alright let’s cut to the chase. I have a 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3 6 speed... with 3.08 gears??‍♂️ Completely crossed my mind when I bout it to look at the gearing but whatever it is what it is. I want to put a 3.5” lift kit on it with 33” mud tires and 20x10 wheels. Now how much of a dog will my truck be? I’m asking from people who have DONE this or have DRIVEN one with close to the same setup. I don’t pull anything and I live in Green Bay so I have fairly flat terrain. What risks am I running here? Yes I would eventually re-gear maybe next summer (summer of ‘19) and I will be putting my stock tires back on in the winter. Will I be doing a whole lot of harm in this one year span? And It’s a pavement princess so I’m not banging it through mud holes. I’ve read many threads on this and none of them really seemed to answer my questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

I agree with silveradosid that the only significantly noticeable change in performance will be in fuel consumption.  This will be a permanent added expense to add to the cost of the lift and wheels.  I added bigger/heavier tires to my last "pavement princess" and concluded, that for my needs,  the price tag for the improved looks did not justify the cost.  It sounds like you will have a nice looking truck and I wouldn't let any perceived lack of power dissuade you.

I have 3.08s with 275/60R20 BFG D load range All Terrains. I definitely noticed going from the stock 18" wheels and fuel saver tires but it hasn't been anything too bad. I get 17.5 with mixed driving and still haul/tow a good bit without issue.