New in truck ownership. Tires...

I have a 2014 Silverado LT Z71. Right now it is stock, but I want to put a 4 inch lift on it. I’d like to go with a 7 inch lift, but I think 4 is a bit more practical for me right now. I love the offsets of the 6inch and higher lifted trucks. I think it’s -44. But I’ve noticed when the lift and wheel size go down, the offset isn’t as much. So, my question is, could I do a 4 inch lift with 33x12.5x18 (325/60r18) and still get the offset I want without rubbing? Would it look stupid with such an offset on a 4 inch lift with only 33s? Or do I need to go with something smaller that gives me less of an offset?

A -44 offset is going to require trimming regardless of your lift. You are going to be getting into bumpers and possibly the cab when at full lock. One thing to consider is that most 18" rims aren't available in that high of an offset. You could probably do a 4" lift and 33's on 20" rims with a -24 offset and get some of the look you like without having to trim a ton, trimming will still be needed.