Zane

Like it or Love it? 2019 Chevy Blazer  

602 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The new Bronco is going to sell well imo and have a huge fan following, Ford seems to listen to what their fans want.

While Gm must of been listening to themselves to design such a poor vehicle, i have still yet to see a single blazer on the road.

I just read a good review on the Jeep p/u ,imagine that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, BIGDOGx said:

Would just like to point out that i have still yet to see one of these in the wild, absolutely no one is buying them!

Are they even on sale yet?  lol  I have not seen one either. 

• 1 month later...

GM has lost touch with reality in their quest to remain solvent. I'll bet that thing was built with low bidder components from front to rear, too.

• 4 weeks later...

And designed by someone with his head up his a$$......definitely a city grocery getter. First thing I noticed were those tiny low mounted projector lamps with no fog lamps available even on the high line......worst headlamp design since the squinty '97 Voyager. Purposely took a test ride after Sunset on unlit back roads with a tree canopy......scared the crap out of the salesman fearing the headlamps were so weak we'd soon have a deer or some other critter as a hood ornament.

Wrong nameplate, should have been named The Bat for blind as a. A far cry from my '18 Traverse with 4 focused  "D" lens LED headlamps or Silverado with 4 LED headlamps. No projector lenses with shutters there, full LED output projected forward. Separate low and high lenses individually focused so all four headlamps remain lit on high beam (just like my old 4 headlamp '60/'65 Chevys). Won't end up with a deer on the hood with an LED Traverse, Silvy or 4 headlamp LED system, puts so many lumens on the road, more likely to give the deer a sunburn. Even on low beam it amazes me how with the amount of white light placed on the road, I am not being flashed by oncoming traffic.

• 2 months later...

I notice that a review will be done by this forum under Blazer under Truck and Product Reviews.  An honest test should be done at night on an unlit road and don't forget to bring a powerful flashlight because you're gonna need it.....those small shuttered projector beam headlights are for crap. Also touts the "new" wide angle camera as "fantastic".

Not new, been on my '18 Traverse since 7/17 and not fantastic either, either you like it or you do not. I like it and use it, wife does not reverting to the default self dimming mirror . You gain wide angle vision and no rear passenger heads blocking vision, but it can screw with many people's vision. HID headlamps in following vehicles will flicker and passing cars will stutter caused by the slow refresh rate of the image in the TV monitor. The main problem with older drivers is they have a reduced ability for visual accommodation, i.e. less ability to rapidly adjust between near and far images. The distance of a reflected image in a normal mirror is the distance of the eye to the mirror + the distance of the object being viewed in the mirror......the distance of a TV image in a mirror is only from the eye to the mirror.

With a normal mirror the drivers eyes are focused equally at distant objects through the windshield and as reflected in the mirrors. With a TV image mirror the eyes must readjust from a distant object through the windshield to an object in the TV screen two feet from his nose. My wife's feeling is that it is not a danger, but a fatigue causing annoyance and certainly not fantastic.

I notice that my dealer no longer bothers with indoor floor space or front apron space for their few Blazers, maintaining those spaces for models that are selling. The Blazer is a dud just waiting to explode.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I agree the Blazer name does not belong on this vehicle.

having said that I drove an RS last week and was impressed, sporty ride, great looks, very quick with 305hp on tap.

Wish they offered an all black wheel option in a 20" that wasn't $2000

Seriously considering one as a replacement for our '13 Subaru Outback.

Had a '20 Acadia as a loaner the 2 days before going to drive the Blazer, it was nice driving the two back to back as the Acadia is the other choice we are considering.

Wish the Blazer wasn't made in Mexico..........

• 3 months later...

Why is there a 2wd option offered for the GMC "TERRAIN" of all names?

By the way I had a 2020 Buick Encore for a couple of days in January as a dealer loaner.  The window sticker was in the glove box and had a price tag of around $50,000 too.  Absolutely ridiculous for that ugly clown car!

Edited by BlaineBug