6.2 LTS Motor worth the $$$$$$

Wow! Horrible Toyota Camry crash test results. Yeah, the Prius got the best mpg’s but it didn’t mean you should run out and buy one. I actually bumped a Camry with my LandCruiser some years back, totaled it with its new paper plates still on it. My bumper had a dent and pushed back a bit, bought a new bumper.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013/10/28/toyota-camry-rav4-prius-poor-crash-test-consumer-reports/3289849/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol that's debatable

That’s cause you must own one besides, there’s nothing to debate, it is what it is, a dime a dozen, horrible crash test with horrible resale values. Good bye [emoji112]

That's alright.  Everyone has good years and bad years.  Go get a volvo if you want some "safe" vehicle.  :lol:

I don’t know anyone that wouldn’t want a safe car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely has a big grin factor in that respect.  This is my trip to work, 40-55MPH roads, some hills, through a town with stop lights.  I reset the trip meter, drove to work like I normally do and took this in the parking lot at work.  Best I would get with the Grand Cherokee and Hemi was 17.6 to maybe 18.

IMAG0178.jpg

Edited by EDL
  • Like 1