Custom car seats for tall people and increasing leg room

Accidentally put this in the 1500 forum earlier.

So I bought a 2015 Silverado 2500 crew cab and its a great truck, but the cab space seems to be the major area its lacking. I do seriously long trips (up to 2,500+ miles) hauling a big trailer with my staff and I'm 6'8".

The compromise was, while Rams and Fords have much better leg room, I don't trust Ford diesels and I don't fit in Rams with their new ceilings.

I was hoping to find some ways to improve the ergonomics for myself, but also figure out ways to improve legroom for my staff. The passenger side seat legroom is pretty poor.

Can anyone recommend some custom car seat places, etc?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a regular cab with non powered seats so I was unable to adjust the height of the seat. Not enough leg room for me on my 4 hour commute to my cabin.  I ended up finding a thick foam pad and stuffed it under a carhartt seat cover. I'm 6' and now have plenty of leg room and no head room issues.

you may want to play around with this idea as it was cheap and easy and worked for me