• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Zwellc
      I have a 2014 Silverado LTZ that's had various recalls, now it will unlock while driving down the highway, even if childlock is on and kids in the back.  In addition, I can lock it and go inside a store and it will automatically unlock itself while I'm inside.  It seems to cycly through unlocking approximately every 5 minutes.  Sometimes the mirrors will even autofold closed.  This is very dangerous on many levels. 
      Anyone else? 
    • By Zane

Zane Merva
      Executive Editor / Publisher - GM-Trucks.com
      May 24th, 2019

A few days after we got a look at the changes for the 2020 Sierra, Chevrolet is letting on to what's going to change for the 2020 Silverado. Surprise, it's actually some significant stuff. 

More 6.2L
      First up, the 6.2L makes its long awaited move to trim levels below LTZ. Now Custom Trail Boss, RST, and LT Trail Boss trim levels can also order the 420 horsepower engine option. As owners of a 2019 LTZ with the 6.2L , we highly recommend it. 

More 10-speed
      LT Trail Boss and High Country with the 5.3L engine will upgrade to the all new 10-speed transmission. This move was more expected as GM flushes out the 10-speed into more models and slowly phases out the 8-speed and 6-speed transmissions its sold for years. 

A New 3.0L Diesel
      The new light duty Duramax makes it's debut in 2020. It will be available on LT, RST, and above trim levels.  This engine will also come with the new 10-speed transmission. 

Smaller changes
      Other additions to the lineup for 2020 include adaptive cruise control and a new "transparent trailer" camera system that displays up to 15 different views. 

Order Guide

Deletions 
           (GE0) Oakwood Metallic
           (PDT) High Country Premium Package
           (R13) WT Appearance Package
      New Features 
           (DPO) and (DQS) Vertical Trailering Mirrors
           (KSG) Adaptive Cruise Control now included in (PDJ) Safety Package II
      Changes 
           (MQB) 10-speed transmission is now standard on 4WD High Country models with (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 DFM engine and LT Trail Boss
           (UV2) HD Surround Vision is replaced with (UVS) HD Surround Vision with Two Trailer Camera Provisions
           (CWM) Technology Package now includes (UVN) Bed View Camera
           (PCV) WT Convenience Package is now available with (ZW9) pickup bed delete
           (PTT) Tire Pressure Monitor System becomes (PTT) Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors
           (V46) and (VJH) Chrome bumpers are now free flow on 1WT
           (Q5U) 17" Bight silver painted aluminum wheels are now free flow on 1WT

2020 Chevrolet Silverado Photos

• By JayTrailBoss
      I have just over 1,000 miles on the 2019 Trail Boss 4.3L motor. This morning for the first time I noticed the oil pressure gauge dropped to 30 when pulling into a parking spot and then sitting idle. When I revved the engine a little bit the pressure went back up to about 50-60. I have never seen it at 30, mostly stays like 40-60 range. Any cause for concern? As a reference I drove about 10 miles, mostly highway, and it is 60-64 degrees outside.

What do you all get for pressure readings with your motors - maybe list idle pressure and cruising pressure with the motor type.

Thanks!
    • By jogutier
      They're in great shape, $80 shipped with the 48 States.

No power fold or puddle lights. Power up down side to side only.

• By Nobody-117
      I currently drive my 2015 silverado 1500 regularly for work which involves various construction projects and survey work. I am looking to install flashing orange construction lights on my truck. I'm not looking for anything magnetic that you just put on the roof because I don't want to scratch my paint. I'm looking for something that could possibly be mounted in the front grill or the back taillights. I know plug and play kits are kinda hard to come by for this but I have no experience wiring anything. Any help is appreciated if you could point me into the right direction or provide your own opinion. 

Thank you