• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By FeArZ
      Hey all, 

New guy from Houston named Zach. I'm looking to lift my truck and put 35's on it.
      My buddy with a lifted Diesel said it will turn my gasser into a dog and I need to re gear so I can get out my own way.

What gears would work best on my truck for 35's? I was thinking 4.56?
      Also If anyone has re geared there truck and can recommend a place in Houston I would appreciate it?
       I don't even know where to start looking.
    • By dgreenwalt11
      Here’s my 2015 Silverado 1500 LTZ 4x4. Got a 6 inch Trailmaster lift with 24 inch replicas and 37 inch rbps. Should I do a gear change? If so, what?

• By Cmillerjr
      I did not want to be the first to post in this section, however here I am. I took my truck to get an xpel and ceramic coat quote and lone and behold we found some paint defects. The worst being the hood. It looks like there was either dirt in the paint, a run or both on the front of the hood. Second is multiple areas where the bed liner material was over sprayed onto the bed side. 

I dropped it it off to the dealer yesterday, the entire hood is being repainted and the bed liner material is being removed. 

Having the hood hood repainted one week after ownership isn’t exactly ideal, but may be a blessing. The factory clear coat is now water based, which is soft. There is a good chance that the repainted hood will have a harder finish. 
    • By Cmillerjr
      For anyone looking Xepel has released film kits for the 2019’s (new body). Nothing for the grill, but they do have kits for the hood, fenders, mirrors and bumper. 
    • By rae185
      Looking for opinions on spray in bedliner's

Rhino line VS vortex liners
      The rhinoline will cost me about 525 vortex around 600. 
      What's the differences? 
      What's better or worse?
      Thanks for opinions