My wife

Boardmember

She is going to clean you out in the divorce.

Get your man card back...then drink and hang with the brother in law.

Dont roll your eyes...you are a man.....I am sure the brother in law has been thru things and your slight as to it was better to get a pedicure than hang with a guy....

Bud...You want that guy liking you when the day comes she moves on and cleans you out.

Yer gonna need a place to stay.

Edited by Paintor

On 7/3/2018 at 10:55 PM, Paintor said:

She is going to clean you out in the divorce.

Get your man card back...then drink and hang with the brother in law.

Dont roll your eyes...you are a man.....I am sure the brother in law has been thru things and your slight as to it was better to get a pedicure than hang with a guy....

Bud...You want that guy liking you when the day comes she moves on and cleans you out.

Yer gonna need a place to stay.

Dang that made me laugh.  

Ive been walking around the yard & driveway.   The pedicure pedigree is slowly losing its luster.  

But but there are a half dozen here that I’d ask to take me in first...

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with a pedicure, had one myself. All started with my girls (17 & 20) asking if they could paint my toes last summer, really made their day. Been to the neighborhood pool with them and got a lot of compliments from the mother’s when they found out why they were painted. My girls took me with them to get the pedicure and I have to say it felt good. Ladies there really liked the fact I wasn’t embarrassed to do it. Afterward I walked out in my flip flops to my truck and drove away.

I am secure in my manhood and I love my girls!

After my Dad had his Stage 4 Prostate removed, 6" of bowel resected,  and other unpleasant things done, it was difficult for him to do certain things. Cutting his toenails was one of them.

It was either the pedicure or the Matabo. The pedicure smelled better.