What's the next mod we all want Phil Gamboa to figure out?

I am very very interested in your harness , I have even already shipped My HMI to WAMS  yesterday for programming  .
Quick question ? are you able to split the video signal into 2 lines ? to send video to maybe some headrest TV's instead of the drop down ?
Also is your screen the 7 inch or 8 inch screen ? 

I went to a little truck meet this weekend & saw a Denali with a very large screen in place
of the small stock screen  , unfortunately the owner wasn't around to ask any questions
about the size or install process about the large screen . Happen to be another 2017 there
with headrest monitors & stock front radio  , He said he had Al & Ed's do the install of headrest , subs , & amp for subs .

Al & Ed’s. lol. Must be from Cali. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

Al & Ed’s. lol. Must be from Cali. Lol.

Yes I'm in Cali  ...

Truck was very  nice ! only thing that look funny was He left the drop down screen in & it didn't look right with the headrest Tv's  .

He did say it was all stock except for a custom harness made for headrest Tv's tapping into the drop down & under rear seat subs

& amp to run them  .

Quick question ? are you able to split the video signal into 2 lines ? to send video to maybe some headrest TV's instead of the drop down ?

Also haven't heard from you regarding PM'S I sent regarding door handle harness  & harness for this Mod . I have my HMI back from WAMS

& am ready  :D

• Like 2

Yes I'm in Cali  ...
Truck was very  nice ! only thing that look funny was He left the drop down screen in & it didn't look right with the headrest Tv's  .
He did say it was all stock except for a custom harness made for headrest Tv's tapping into the drop down & under rear seat subs
& amp to run them  .

Also haven't heard from you regarding PM'S I sent regarding door handle harness  & harness for this Mod . I have my HMI back from WAMS
& am ready  [emoji3]

Sorry bud. Send me another PM to bring it to the top. Messages drown so fast... I get 20-25pms daily.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pgamboa said:

7fae66741e0e8050f910600f9abb0bbc.jpg

78820af8fd9d4cfa215f0d198956de25.jpg

5aa41ccce3dd1e542fcb0d2a98415b1d.jpg

9caf77d2ddbd5a1977607c941b5bfabe.jpg

Work in Progress.

Phil’s mad scientist lair ....it’s alive.....it’s aliiiiivvvvveee! Very cool. The mere thought of that many wires makes me nervous. Ha. 

• Like 2

Is that me lighting or HUD?

Lighting. Using the extra Off Road Light Button on the OEM Switch to drive a set of lights.

I have very little interest on HUD (right now) due to programming, hardware needed, modification to get things to physical fit, etc.

The Instrument Panel Switch, I’m looking to use the extra (non-optioned buttons) to drive other things. One idea - to switch between a rear camera and a front camera input. Since my HMI is unlocked, I can pull the the rear camera anytime. Would be nice to switch that camera to a front camera like when parking.

The new buttons would take on the AUX 1 / AUX 2 caps.

d194fcbdf40a07352c3092acb0d22b07.jpg

• Like 2