What's the next mod we all want Phil Gamboa to figure out?

On 8/29/2018 at 2:10 PM, pgamboa said:

Yes - you can change from red to blue... HVAC Controls, Radio Controls, Headlight Switch.

Cluster - if you get a 2016 Cluster, I’ve been told it can be back ported to 2015... BUT... you would have do a complete upgrade of HMI (2016 HMI, Radio module, cluster, USB hubs to support Apple Play).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got an OEM/HMI Factory,in box from my 2016 LTZ71 2LT  took out at around 7500 miles, bought another programmed with Navigation from programmers. I Would consider selling it. Has “Apply CarPlay & Bluetooth”, But Navigation was OnStar or Google. Thanks 

Edited by Z-TRUCK

On 10/16/2018 at 2:59 PM, JRoyPDX said:

I'd just like my truck to not constantly bounce back and forth into day then night mode a billion times every time I drive it. Light sensors in these trucks is so annoying.

Front window tinted?

On 10/16/2018 at 1:59 PM, JRoyPDX said:

I'd just like my truck to not constantly bounce back and forth into day then night mode a billion times every time I drive it. Light sensors in these trucks is so annoying.

Totally agree

.. you could always just stick a hat on your dash over the sensor and they're always on! [emoji3]

20181018_182309.thumb.jpg.0346611f10fda1aa3422aba28824e07b.jpg
That'd stick my dash into night mode. And I like my DRL LEDs ...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I always reach up there and turn them to off when I start the truck. I guess it keeps that from happening too. I just did it because I don't like the DRL's.

There is a write up somewhere that explains how to remove the spring from the Auto on headlight switch so that it stays in the off position when you put it there.

I want to have the power memory seats be a "one-press" button as well.  Why do I have to hold the button down???  

Ugh - YES!!! My wife’s Durango is a one touch memory recks.

Hmmm, I only have to press the button once in my Yukon. Wonder why it’s different on the trucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang it. I may need to borrow your switch then. [emoji23]

Marriage saver though....every time I swap out driving to passenger I just hold the button until she’s seated and the close the door for her. I’m sure Phil will incorporate the Tesla “Drive home from Alaska” module into ‘14+Up GMs soon though.....

• Like 1