What's the next mod we all want Phil Gamboa to figure out?

15 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

That’s good to know and probably the easiest way to add power adjust passenger. Thanks for that info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured that was at least I could do since you've helped me in upgrading my mirrors, adding the autodim wiring, doing the wireless charging upgrade and telling me where I had to land the wire for my heated steering wheel to work. Phil you are truly a mad scientist in the best meaning possible and if I ever find a good set of heated/cooled seats then I will need assistance in that venture as well. Thanks for all the research you do for us to upgrade our trucks as well.

• Like 1

My 2017 has the power passenger seat and it is only a LT model. It is cloth with heated option as well so it shouldn't be that bad to add it on with Phil's help. The easiest way I would think to look for one is Car-part.com it is a site that ties into alot of junk yards across the USA and some Canadian ones that you should specifically look for a passenger seat with power.
I went to go look for a power passenger side and there are so many options. Do you perhaps know the code for the seat?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pgamboa said:

That’s good to know and probably the easiest way to add power adjust passenger. Thanks for that info!

12 hours ago, Da1daonlySully said:

My 2017 has the power passenger seat and it is only a LT model. It is cloth with heated option as well so it shouldn't be that bad to add it on with Phil's help. The easiest way I would think to look for one is Car-part.com it is a site that ties into alot of junk yards across the USA and some Canadian ones that you should specifically look for a passenger seat with power.

Hey do you have the dash code for that passenger heated/Power/cloth seat? I assume its  Black? That would be a great help having a number or code to search for.Thanks 

2 hours ago, pgamboa said:

Looks like mine are the Opt’ “AZ3 with Optional “KA1 which appears to be the heated cloth seats. That’s Drivers power/Heated/Cloth & Manual/Heated/Cloth passengers seat... If anyone knows the Opt’ numbers of the Blk Cloth Power passengers seat, would be great to have for the search. Thanks all.

2 hours ago, SirenRed16 said:

I went to go look for a power passenger side and there are so many options. Do you perhaps know the code for the seat?

A95 is my seat code 

35 minutes ago, Z-TRUCK said:

Hey do you have the dash code for that passenger heated/Power/cloth seat? I assume its  Black? That would be a great help having a number or code to search for.Thanks 

A95 is my seat code yes mine are the black cloth 

4 minutes ago, SirenRed16 said:

Thank you I found the seat. Now I wait until Phil the genius figures how to make it work.

Phil if you want I'll PM you my vin if you have the ability to get vehicle specific schematics

• Like 1

Phil if you want I'll PM you my vin if you have the ability to get vehicle specific schematics

Unfortunately, I don’t have a way to do it like that. I’ll have to actually see what you have when you unplug the seat connector to understand what circuits are there.

21 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

Unfortunately, I don’t have a way to do it like that. I’ll have to actually see what you have when you unplug the seat connector to understand what circuits are there.

Ok I'll see if I have some time this weekend to pull the seat and get some pictures for you. I'll also see if my buddy can get some schematics from the dealership he works at to try and help you out also. Anything I can do to help you help more people get the mods they want the happier everyone will be, plus this should be a dumbed down version of what you did in your truck for the seat memory setup, not that any of this is easy. Lol

16 minutes ago, Da1daonlySully said:

Ok I'll see if I have some time this weekend to pull the seat and get some pictures for you. I'll also see if my buddy can get some schematics from the dealership he works at to try and help you out also. Anything I can do to help you help more people get the mods they want the happier everyone will be, plus this should be a dumbed down version of what you did in your truck for the seat memory setup, not that any of this is easy. Lol

Thanks Phil, That’s a Option I’ve been interested in for quite a while, the wife said,Why didn’t you get my seat with power ?. My Old LT-Z71 Had that . Would love to upgrade this one as well . Thanks D1daonlysully for hat code number on the cloth seat with power, that gives me a starting point . ?

So doing a little research here, it looks like to me, the passengers cloth power seat is

(Opt)-A95 Cloth w/Power 

(Opt)-KA1 is With Heat .

please do your own research and double check to confirm my findings. 

Thanks everyone for your help with this upgrade and information on it...

One site on car-part-com had this number for the passengers heated seat , not sure yet .

202-04015R. 

That’s me searching for a  Passenger/Blk Cloth/Power/Heated Seat.

Dash codes again seem to be 

(Opt)-A95-RH Blk Cloth W/Power

(Opt)-KA1 W/ Heat 

Hope this helps someone.

Pleae confirm of course.

Thanks